Hoyle Casino 2009Doesn't work

The Hoyle Casino 2009 pr0gram that I purchased through your company doesn't work. I purchased it on 3/24/09 downloaded it immediately and it will not work. So I would like either my money back so I can purchase it else where or have some help in fixing the problem

• Bo
    Bob2678 Sep 07, 2010

I purchased the Hoyle Casino Suite 2011 approximately 8.28.2010 and I was unable to download it into my computer. I've submitted THREE tickets so far, each at the end of the 48-hour waiting period for a reply, and have never heard back from them! Their Customer Supoort SUCKS as they are toally unresponsive! I should be receiving my credit card statement probably the first of next week and at that time, I plan to fle a dispute for the charges!

I'd have to say that if anyone wants to purchase a Hoyle product, go to a store and purchase the CD and do not attempt to purchase it online! For me...Hoyle will NOT get anymore of my business, either on or off-line! This is beyond pathetic!