Hosting Raja / OVI Hoistingrefund for vps hosting not received

P

When I connected with HostingRaja customer service to migrate my websites to a VPS, they were very eager to get my money (Rs 20, 000) and even charged me 10, 000 for a RAM upgrade.

However, while the migration was going on (from 6th Feb, 2018), they were less eager to respond to my support tickets, even over 48 hours later. Also, my websites were not migrated properly. They did a very shoddy job. This is not what I expect from a web host with whom I plan a long-term relationship.

Finally, frustrated with their slow customer ticket responses, I deleted my websites from their server ad requested them to cancel my account and refund my payment. However, they have not bothered to do that. I now plan to escalate this to the consumer forum so I can get my refund.

Don't bother hosting with HostingRaja. They do not care about their customers and their customer service is completely lacking.

refund for vps hosting not received

• Updated by Priya Florence · Feb 17, 2018

See the support ticket here. They took over 2 days to respond to my query. How can you trust a company that doesn't care about customer support?

• Updated by Priya Florence · Feb 19, 2018

As of February 19th, 2018, the company (HostingRaja.in) has initiated my refund.