Having problems with Hoover?

Hoover reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 23, 2006. The latest review Oven was posted on Aug 19, 2021. The latest complaint customer service was resolved on Mar 17, 2014. Hoover has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 85 reviews. Hoover has resolved 12 complaints.

Hoover Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 944 9200 (Customer Service / USA)
+1 888 768 2014 (Hoover Commercial / USA)
+44 168 572 1222 (United Kingdom)
+31 334 224 000 (Netherlands)
7005 Cochran Road
Thu8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hoover Customer Service. Initial Hoover complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hoover above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hoover. Discuss the issues you have had with Hoover and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Hoover Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

Hoover — vacuum cleaner

We purchased a model number UH70930FDI Vacuum cleaner within the past year . My 90 yr old mother wa...

Hoover — hdcn182wd/k fridge freezer

I bought this fridge freezer 14 months ago and have today had a reputable local engineer out to a leak on the...

Doncaster

Hoover store director mark

It's unbelievable to have a store director as rude and unprofessional as Mark. As a customer, I shouldn't feel like I'm being a burden asking for help, especially from the store director. This is not the first time he has acted as if it's beneath him to help customers. It is because of customers the store is even open. As much as I love At Home, Mark makes it impossible for me to spend my money there. HE SUCKS!!! Worst customer service ever from a manager.

Hoover — engineer to fix my tumble dryer

I have booked an engineer for this afternoon between 13.00-18.00. When booked we was told we would receive a...

Hoover oven

I bought an oven in Oct 17 and is still within manufacturing warranty. There is smoke coming from the panel on the front, the clock is not working and the seal on the oven door has gone for the second time. My electric has been tripping at the fuse box and I couldn't understand why. There is a terrible smell of burning in my kitchen. I work Monday to Friday 9-5 and I have been told I need to take leave as the only day an engineer can see it is a Tuesday so I can have it fixed. This is appalling service I will have a loss of earnings. I have a 16month child and we rely on our oven for dinners after working all day.

I will be awaiting your call [protected]

Claire Bond
    46 Larne Road
    Ballymena
    BT42 3AS

Hoover — max extract 60 customer service

Brand new machine used ONCE. I don't have receipt bc lost it preparation for a move(reason I bought it in the...

Hoover — hoover power scrub elite pet carpet cleaner (fh50251)

I purchased a Hoover Power Scrub Elite Pet Carpet Cleaner (FH50251) on April 10, 2018 in the amount of...

Hoover — washing machine vhd9124d

I bought a Hoover Washing Machine, Model no.: VHD9124D, and started it up in January, 2014 by "Elabd" ( the...

Cairo

Hoover — return of bh04000 battery

I accidently ordered 3 batteries. I got the return form to return 2 of the batteries. I followed the...

Hoover — hoover whole house rewind pet windtunnel

I bought model UH71255, mfg. code L 17A AT in March. I didn't assemble iit until several months later because...

Callicoon

Hoover cruise cordless ultra light stick model #860742 part number bh52210

Dear Complaint Dept,

I have purchased the above mentioned vacuum in 12/2017.. I truly enjoyed using your vacuum.The issue is My husband by accident broke the charing core.I been trying to replace it since Feb/2018. I called your service dept, and sent letters from your website. I was told inJan/ Feb that they are all out .I called in May and I was told 6weeks, called again and was told it will be replaced inJuly. I am very disappointed and would like someone to call me that can just fix this issue now.. I asked for a new whole vacuum and was told it is out of the question and we broke the core not them.!!!, They also said they will send a core free of charge when it comes in. At this point I feel Hoover should have replacement parts, I understand things run out but this is not something I would ever want to buy again, .. I like to purchase items that can be fixed (it don't matter that I broke the core.).I purchase a lot of hoover items and for the first time I am not at all happy with your company.. I like someone to contact me to fix this issue. Signed Not happy waiting this long) Lynn Rubinson [protected]

Hoover — windtunnel high performance 3

Purchased this product on March 11th 2018 two months later retractable cord broke and cord frayed in several...

Hoover charger

Back in April I had been in contact with customer service regarding a defective charger for our vacuum. When I called to follow up, I was told the part is on back order, and would be shipped in July. It is now Augues, and I still have not received the replacement charger.

Since the charger does not work, we had to purchase another vacuum. I cannot understand why you would not be able to send a replacement charger immediately as I was told the part was unavailable. I truly regret buying this vacuum from Hoover, as it has not worked for the past 4 months, and the replacement charger has not been received. Is this what you call customer service?

Never will I purchase a Hoover product again. Very sad, was once a great product.

Hoover — Carpet shampooer

I will NEVER buy a Hoover again. I bought a carpet shampooer for about $300 only 4 months ago and the motor...

Hoover hoover react

I received a Hoover React as a gift, because I have owned previous Hoover vacuums I registered the unit threw away the box and the person that purchased it lost the receipt. I called and emailed customer service and was informed that since I didn't have the receipt there is nothing they can do but they offered to give me a 30% discount on another unit. This vacuum was well over 200.00! And the latest Model! I will not purchase Hoover products since they clearly dont stand behind the products they sell.

Hoover — hoover

Iv brought a hoover dryer 15 October 2017 my dryer has stopped working, Iv phoned up for someone to come out...

Hoover — fusion cordless vac bh 53120

I bought this vacuum 6 months ago. The vacuum lost a small rubber seal (Part # [protected]) while emptying the...

Hoover hoover react

Not really a complaint as much as a defective part. I recently purchased a Hoover React. The hose had been coming off very easy. Upon inspection it looks like the Hose Release button manufactured defectively and the defect is preventing it from properly engaging to keep the hose securely attached. Specifically the right side snap is missing the tab that holds it in place. Can you please mail me a replacement button to replace the existing one. I don't need the spring just the plastic Hose Release button.

My Address is
            Brent [censored]g
            13913 Sterlings Bridge rd
            Richmond VA, 23112

hoover react

Hoover hoover cruise cordless vacuum cleaner

I bought the Hoover Cruise Vacuum Cleaner in September.

I live in a condo with 2 bedrooms which are carpeted.

This vacuum stopped working in February and I had given it for repair as it was under warranty. I got back in March (it took a full month to receive a part and fix it)

I started using it in March and in April it stopped working again. This time the Brush doesn't rotate.

I have given it for repair and I don't know when I will get it back.

I use the vacuum every other week only for the bedrooms as it is just my husband and me.

It has only been 8 months since I've purchased this vacuum and it has been for service 2 times already.

The store I bought it from will not replace it.

I need a replacement to that vacuum as it has cost me a lot of money and I cannot reach out to anyone at Hoover.

Hoover cordless vacuum

Bought the unit in October 2017. Didn't use it from Xmas to end of April as we weren't home. Went to use it and one battery will not charge and the second runs for about a minute. Phoned customer service who verified unit had been built within warranty period but we had misplaced our receipt. Tough luck- you need to buy new batteries!! Wow- makes you have great faith in their products!!

Sounds like they use no receipt as a loophole to avoid giving service!!

• He
                    Heather McCudden Jul 12, 2018

Never ever buy a Hoover. My mum used Hoover Vaccums so I thought they were a good purchase but my new Hoover Cordless does not even suck. I rang Hoover direct and they spoke to me like they did not give a dame. Please go somewhere else forget about buying anything to do with Hoover products they don't care what they send out to sell on the shelves. The name is a well known one its a big company and they just don't care about our hard earned money that we use to buy their product. I repeat do not by a Hoover Cordless Vaccum.