Hootersservice and establishment

S Oct 18, 2019

We went into Hooters in Gulf Shores Alabama while we were on vacation and there were not very many people in there, just a few. We got seated and asked what we would like to drink. She brought us our drinks and my daughter asked for root beer and she ended up with Diet Coke. We said we needed a few more minutes to decide what we would like and then our waitress disappeared and we didn't see her for like 20 minutes. We finally asked one of the other servers where she was and she had to go outside and search for her. Finally she came back and we were asking her questions about the menu and she didn't know, she said well what does it say? At this point I was ready to leave but we love Hooters food so we stayed. I asked for a half pound of peel and eat shrimp and I ended up with the full pound and this was after I told her 3 times I only wanted a half pound. She charged us for the full pound. She never checked on us to see if we needed anything. I went into the bathroom there and there was a straightener plugged in right next to the sink. The bathroom was covered with high chairs and extra chairs. It was awful to try and go pee. We were very disappointed!