Honda2wheelersindia.comlow & poor service

M Jul 04, 2019

Hi, sir
Kindly note, I have my complaint against " My Wings Private Limited Honda"
Address - Bhusari Colony, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune - 38.

And also against "ICICI Lombard General Insurance"

I Mahesh Gujare (Mob # - [protected]), My Vehicle No. Mh-12 NF9428 ( The vehicle is on the name of Pushpa Nagesh Gujare) had a policy with ICICI Lombard and had gone to 'My Wings Honda, Kothrud Barnch" for renewal on 3rd February 2019.
I had met Mss. Sapana and she gave me ICICI lombard policy amounting Rs. 6359/- for three years.
I gave her a blank cheque and she filled up all the details and while doing the same she had done some mistakes due to which the cheque was not accepted. She also never informed me that we need to fill up the cheque and give her, she just took it randomly and fill it up by her self.
The the vehicle met with an accident on 21 May 2019. So after that i left the vehicle at Bhubhandari Bhavani peth Branch for repair and claim process. Then we registered the claim and got the claim no. - MOT08776185. Mr. Sayyed had visited and done the verification of the accidental vehicle and gave go ahead to the Service centre for repairs of vehicle under claim.
But after that i got a call after two three days from Bhubhandari your vehicle is ready and your claim is rejected and please make the payment and collect the vehicle. So i was shocked after receiving the said call.
Then after that I called Mr. Sayyed and told him the whole scenario and he informed me to discuss the said isssue with Mr. Vishal Patil form ICICI Lombard (Mob. - 9011020070). He told that you have give the cheque to My wing so please get it touch with them. Then I had a discussion in the accounts department with Mr. Manish and he also never gave a positive response. After that I had a personal discussion with Mr. Gaurav Pandey (Service Head) of My Wing Honda and he informed me that we can't help you as its your mistake you have not filled up the cheque. Then I had a discussion with Mr. Jai Ram (General Manager ) of My wing he also gave me the same reason.
So now what is the next action I can except for the such renowned service providers. This is the way they are buffing with the normal customers and playing the blame game. We had paid the cheque on time, but due to the mistake others why should i be penalized. I need my claim to be accepted and approved and if not done then i need to move to the consumer court and will take a strict action against all those who have not supported in this. Really very sorry to say but no one is bothered at all and have became unprofessional and also wanst to trouble the end customers at the cost of their own mistakes.

Please provide me a solution on priority basis.
Awaiting for your positive response.

Thanks,