Menu
Rocky Mountain ATV Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Rocky Mountain ATV
reviews & complaints

www.rockymountainatvmc.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.6 22 Reviews

Rocky Mountain ATV Complaints Summary

9 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: With Rocky Mountain ATV's exceptional service, your concerns are likely to be addressed quickly and effectively. However, stay informed about their service offerings and policies. Regularly review user feedback on various platforms to get a complete picture of their customer service. Prepare specific questions or concerns you might have before contacting support for a more streamlined experience.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Rocky Mountain ATV has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Rocky Mountain ATV. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Rocky Mountain ATV reviews & complaints

F
1:14 pm EDT

Rocky Mountain ATV Tusk talon tire

Was not impressed by the tire and wrote a negative review on rocky mts website. 2 weeks later the review has not been added to the tire. Feels like sensorship to me and I have a feeling that I'm not the only one who has been sensored about this very product. Which is truly a shame because I bought the tire based upon "positive" reviews. I've been rockys customer since the beginning and have spent thousands. I will find a new company to do business with unless my review is added to the website.

Desired outcome: Put my review of the product up on the website, so it may save someone else from purchasing this junk.

Rocky Mountain ATV Absolutely the worst service I have ever encountered

Absolutely the worst service I have ever encountered. Ordered online and checked back later to find out there was a problem with the order, called them and was on hold for more than 30 minutes, tried the text option online and still waited 30 minutes. After they charged me more than 500 dollars they wanted to charge something else, just to confirm my account. The second charge never showed up and when I called back (another 30+ minute wait) they told me I could pay with PayPal instead, even though they had already charged me. Told them to cancel the order and they told me it would be several days before I was refunded. I would never do business with this company again, poor service.

Read full review of Rocky Mountain ATV and 2 comments
2 comments
U
U
U. McDermott
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We ordered four rims for the ATV and one rim came as the lug pattern. We understand that mistakes happen. It wouldn't have been a big deal to just send it back and get the correct one sent to us. HOWEVER, the customer service is absolutely horrific. We have made multiple calls to this company and we never get to speak to an agent, even after a wait of upwards of 45 minutes, email has not been responded to, and the chat on the website is a joke saying that it will be an hour before I can speak with an operator. Very disappointed in the customer service department on what should be a very well ran and successful website.

A
A
A. Harber
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Very poor customer service. No longer worthy of my repeat business after many years and orders.

N
Rocky Mountain ATV replied to this review.

Rocky Mountain ATV These guys deserve O stars talk about a bunch of scam artists!

These guys deserve O stars talk about a bunch of scam artists! Do business elsewhere, I received two not 1 but 2 damaged yz250 wheels because there is no quality control on Rocky Mountain atv part, after sending the second wheel back that was the replacement for the 1st damaged wheel I waited a whole week after the day they received the merchandise back. Never received my refund, even after they had photo proof of the damages! These guys suck I had to dispute it with my bank to get my monies refunded, do your selves a favor and shop elsewhere these middle man businesses need to be eliminated completely! Order from 5 star businesses or call the manufacturer of a specific part needed directly!

Read full review of Rocky Mountain ATV and 1 comment

1 comment
B. Johns
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Is Rocky Mountain ATV legit?

Our verdict: Rocky Mountain ATV's legitimacy, as determined by Complaints Board, strikes a balance between trust and caution. This nuanced position suggests that while Rocky Mountain ATV may operate with some level of legitimacy, users are strongly advised to undertake their own verification processes, reinforcing the call for a cautious but informed interaction.

Rocky Mountain ATV earns 52% level of Trustworthiness

Average Trust Update: Rocky Mountain ATV assessed by Complaints board with 52% credibility. Caution advised for personal and financial details.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Rocky Mountain ATV. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

By resolving 90% of 10 negative reviews, Rocky Mountain ATV is demonstrating its dedication to customer satisfaction and effectively addressing customer issues. While there may still be some practical problems that need to be addressed, such as long wait times or unhelpful responses.

Rockymountainatvmc.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Rocky Mountain ATV website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Rockymountainatvmc.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for Rocky Mountain ATV have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• In the case of Rocky Mountain ATV, has a low level of trustworthiness, may be due to a variety of reasons, such as a history of complaints, unethical business practices such as false advertising or deceptive pricing, unclear information, blurred policies on the website, legal issues such as lawsuits or regulatory fines, or other concerning factors. We recommend that you research the company thoroughly, including reading reviews and complaints. Look for patterns or recurring issues that could be cause for concern.
C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rocky Mountain ATV Like many of others I have used rm for years and have spent lots of money over the years

Like many of others I have used rm for years and have spent lots of money over the years. I'm currently 4 days in waiting for them to find the boots they said they have shipped and charged me for. I've had to call them 3 times. The first with Bradlee who said they had to do an inventory check. 3 days later nothing. I call back and wait on hold for 30 min to be told that they have to check with the first employee and will call me back. I have to call back again and get ahold of Logan. He gets a hold of Kyle and informs me that they don't no where bradlee is and that he didn't start an inventory check and that it will take another day to count boots and figure out where mine are. I haven't tried other online stores but at this point there isn't much risk trying somewhere else.

Read full review of Rocky Mountain ATV and 2 comments
2 comments
M. Becker
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rocky Mountain ATV will not stand behind their return policy or their warranty policy. The customer service department doesn't record any conversations with customers. One agent to the next has no clue what was expressed or promised to the customer. Customer satisfaction is of little importance. It took months with no resolution to deal with an issue.

H
H
H. Boehm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Won't even give this s*** hole s half of a star if I could. Worse business I've dealt with. Pretty sure the three blind mice could do the job better. Manager was useless when it came to helping with finding package. Would have had better luck just f*** myself

Rocky Mountain ATV replied to this review.

Rocky Mountain ATV Wow, screwed by my (used to be favorite) on line store!

Wow, screwed by my (used to be favorite) on line store! My boyfriend and I have spent thousands of dollars a years for years on end...and wow, what a burn by Rocky Mt. I just got totally F%&#@ed by Rocky Mt on a return of a gas cap. I paid full price and got a partial refund when I returned it. I wasn't told that I'd only get a partial refund before sending it back. It was returned unopened and in original condition. Since Rocky Mt was unable to make it right when I called them, I just asked for the gas cap back since I would rather keep it then getting my pennies on the dollar refund. They said no that wasn't an option but I could buy a new one at full cost. Way to sever ties with a loyal customers base (my entire household of mx riders)...you just lost thousands of dollars and decades of future business...way to go!

Read full review of Rocky Mountain ATV and 3 comments

3 comments
V
V
V. Windler
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Worst customer service ever! Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere, they take your money and sit on your order for weeks. Selling items not in stock and making bs excuses and GOOD LUCK getting through to them. They will blame it on coronavirus or riots or whatever the current issue is but bottom line is every other company is shipping as usual and they are just scamming you for your money

J. Hagenes
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have been purchasing parts from RMATV/MC for years. I have used the RM bucks (until your ridiculous time frame on use of the cards) from all the races my family attends. I don't write reviews either! That being said i don't expect anything because i spend money at your business. I expect you to do as you Advertise. If you say three days shipping! I expect to have the part in three days. I ordered the part BECAUSE of this. I would have ordered it elsewhere or drove hours to get the part. Sometimes races are back to back weekends. This is such a mess and please don't respond with issues related to COVID. You had issues a years ago with processing and shipping and never, and I mean Never hit the date you said (shipping). Your company had a good run of being a place to count on for parts. I suggest you go back and listen to what your customers are saying. Teach your Customer service staff (especially your managers) to treat people better. My experience like others has been very poor and and like others on here i will not give you another opportunity until you become more customer oriented. Other companies have really embraced this notion and will get my hard earned money.

E
E
E. Blanda
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Shipped 2 of four wheels that were listed in stock , backordered the other 2 then charged me for all 4 ... Canceled my order , paid to return partial order ..

S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rocky Mountain ATV No matter how much you spend with Dan's team, they treat you like nobody

No matter how much you spend with Dan's team, they treat you like nobody. Their customer service department is a a group of teenage kids with no idea how to address customer concerns. I have purchased many thousands of dollars worth of items from them, but I can just no longer spend any more money with them given the way they handle customers, and returns. Their website is garbage and recommends parts that do not fit, and then they charge return shipping on these incorrect items. Its very disappointing given how RMATV started. The owner (single chair CEO) has lost all focus on taking care of his public customers and now has sole focus on big corporate type groups. Its sad to see this. Motosport still answers the phone when I call, and I do not get transferred around or treated like just a number. I get treated like someone that keeps the lights on there.

G
Rocky Mountain ATV replied to this review.

Rocky Mountain ATV Ordered parts for our 09 Ranger got a call the next day they needed to talk to us about the order

Ordered parts for our 09 Ranger got a call the next day they needed to talk to us about the order. Tried calling multiple times but their wait time is ridiculous over 42 minutes. Tried the chat option thought it went through asked for my name I gave it to them and then nothing. Finally after 30 minutes Iaan starts chatting with me and says he needs to verify it is me that purchased the items. He said he needed my card info again so he could make a $1.00 purchase on my card and then I needed to get back with him and make sure it went through. I said this does not make sense since my card was already charged on the April 18th for $537.19. I told him to cancel my order, he said he did but did not email me or give me any verification that it was canceled. That was on Thursday April 23 and it is Monday April 27th and still have not received a refund. Tried emailing them no response and tried calling and you cannnot get through the line is always busy! I want my money back this company has bad customer service!

Rocky Mountain ATV replied to this review.

Rocky Mountain ATV Rocky Mountain Atv has the worst customer service on the planet

Rocky Mountain Atv has the worst customer service on the planet. They're great until something goes wrong with a part they sell you. In my case they were the manufacturer of LEXX EXHAUST SYSTEMS. My LEXX brink after three months but was still barely under warranty. I called them and they said send the receipt which I did. I bought it on ebay and had the receipt. They would not honor it as they are saying the eBay guy is the customer. Is this not a manufacturers warranty. It should matter where I buy it or at which store. It wasn't used it was new. They just didn't want to warranty it. 9 months later it completely blows apart. Out of warranty this time I reach out to them to get maybe a discount on replacement parts since they were unable to honor their own warranty 9 months ago. Nope...no help from them, no parts for me to rebuild it myself...nothing...that what you get from rocky mountain ATV when something breaks...nothing. No caring, no concern, no feeling of responsibility to his their warranty. Truly nothing..

Rocky Mountain ATV replied to this review.

Rocky Mountain ATV Reading some of the other customer reviews, I see a central theme here

Reading some of the other customer reviews, I see a central theme here. That being how this once great company is sliding down to a lower standard of service than we all came to expect. I have to say I feel the same way. I recently ordered a $25 part and when I complained that I did not receive it, RM concluded that I did, because their shipper the USPS shows it delivered. Now I don't know why I didn't receive it, I only can confirm it was not in my mailbox, probably put in the wrong box by the carrier. RM now apparently considers the matter closed, I am left to repurchase the part elsewhere. So yes, I agree their service is not what it was. The Covid 19 is surely a strain on their business, but more importantly, they seem to have lost track of their mission statement and core values that have made them such a success in the industry. I don't just say it because of my misfortune dealing with them, The las few years I can truly sense a difference in their way of doing business. It appears some of their other customer feel the same way.

Rocky Mountain ATV replied to this review.

Rocky Mountain ATV used these guys for all my parts until this season, customer service is GARBAGE rude don't care

used these guys for all my parts until this season, customer service is GARBAGE rude don't care. Also had $30 in race credits and went too use and they said oh sorry they expired and there is nothing we can do. I have had issues with shipping being late and not what i paid for and been told "rhay's the way it is sorry we can't issue credits" paid for 2 day air not 6 day air. Seems like rm atv has gotten to big for their customers and only care about taken your money no service after the sale. from all these bad reviews it shows. I will return to motosport.com...UPDATE AS OF 1/9. Still no contact from managment about this like they stated in their responds just like i said THEY DON'T CARE about their little customers just corp. Ones...UPDATE AS OF 4/18.. Proof that the customer does not matter as per THEIR responds that they "forward my comments to upper management" as of TODAY i still have never been reached out to about this matter and folks is why i have been spending my hard earned money else where. They give every review the same bs blanket form letter responds

R
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rocky Mountain ATV I have a Polaris Rzr and on Monday I ordered a Windshield and a roof for it, they showed 5 of each on hand

I have a Polaris Rzr and on Monday I ordered a Windshield and a roof for it, they showed 5 of each on hand. Tuesday they said it was on backorder, and in Wednesday I finally looked into why it was on backorder, they gave me a song and dance, and I was foolish enough to order a dust plug and a canvas rear window for the same machine. This was all done around 11am CST on Wednesday, and I paid the $10.00 extra for the two day shipping. They included all the items on the same order from Monday. They shipped all 4 items separate, and only one went out thursday, but my items, mind you all on the same order the Windshield and Roof from Monday wont be here until next Monday, which really inconveniences me that my Rzr is 200 Miles away at my parents farm, and were leaving for there tomorrow. I messaged them, and gave me empty apologies, I asked to return it all, or send a call tag, it doesnt do me any good, they could give me a partial credit to send it back. they were very unwiling to work with me, and yes I am very upset, if I provided that poor of customer service, I would be out of a job. How on earth can they have a A+ ComplaintsBoard.com rating?!

T

Rocky Mountain ATV I have been purchasing parts from RMATV/MC for years

Rocky Mountain ATV replied to this review.

Rocky Mountain ATV Please read reviews of this company and take them to heart!

Please read reviews of this company and take them to heart! Such a horrific waste of time. Placed an order on 5/6 at around midnight, then they started CALLING AND CALLING the next day needing to speak with me to verify that we live where we live, and we were who we are, and we really wanted the order after all. Well I missed their calls. They left detailed messages, and then I tried to call back. After sitting on hold for 30 minutes (most of my lunch break), I texted the number they provided and a rep finally responded, supposedly got the info she needed and cleared the order. Then they started CALLING AND CALLING AGAIN that afternoon. I missed the calls because I am WORKING and CAN'T ANSWER AT WORK. They left multiple messages. One message said they were sending an email and if I responded to the email they would promptly call me back. They did not respond at all, even after I responded twice. So I texted again to the same number and a different rep said they "skipped a step in the process" and needed to charge my card a small amount, then have me call back to give them the amount after calling my bank (as if I hadn't been inconvenienced enough already) or "login to my account" to get the amount (we DON'T have ONLINE ACCOUNTS, WE GET PAPER STATEMENTS ONLY). So I told him we have lived at the same address sine 1981, had credit scores in the 800s, the shipping address matched the billing address, and we were NOT going to jump through their hoops for this order. We have NEVER in our lives been asked to do this and we make online orders REGULARLY. Please don't waste your time with these people, we will be going back to the plentiful other online motorcycle shops who we order from regularly who make our lives so much easier and are now greater appreciated!

T
Rocky Mountain ATV has left an official reply on this complaint.

Rocky Mountain ATV The company sent me the wrong product and refuses to correct the issue

The company sent me the wrong product and refuses to correct the issue.

N
Rocky Mountain ATV has left an official reply on this complaint.

Rocky Mountain ATV I purchased a pro circuit exhaust for my honda crf250f from rocky mtn atv/mc for$297.99 they say it was delivered onfeb17,2020 and it was not

I purchased a pro circuit exhaust for my honda crf250f from rocky mtn atv/mc for$297.99 they say it was delivered onfeb17,2020 and it was not.first phone conversation with wendy she said if I get a police report stating that the package was gone or stolen they would mail me a replacement promptly now they want me to pay $279 their cost for the replacement. Please help me resolve this matter please.they are saying now I signed for the package and it was delivered at1.12pm and I wasnt even home till 3.30 pm

Rocky Mountain ATV I ordered a glass windshield for my ATV

I ordered a glass windshield for my ATV. When it arrived I took it out of the box (still wrapped in padding) and checked to see if it was going to fit. Not even close. I put it right back in the box and proceeded to go around with the company for over three weeks. I provided pictures, I provided the VIN, I provided a picture of the VIN, I provided product pictures of what they sent versus what it is supposed to look like. They stated that it will fit and sent a picture of iy installed on a similar vehicle. I have no idea what they did to "make" it fit and I really and tired of dealing with these people. Their latest email stated that they will not take back a "used" item. IT WAS NEVER FULLY UNWRAPPED let alone installed.

Rocky Mountain ATV has left an official reply on this complaint.

Rocky Mountain ATV I purchased a Wiseco Racer Elite piston from Rocky Mountain and the piston ring was defective

I purchased a Wiseco Racer Elite piston from Rocky Mountain and the piston ring was defective. The piston ring was manufactured wrong. The piston was installed on my KX100 dirt bike during the break in period the piston ring came out of the piston groove and wedged between the piston and cylinder. The engine seized with only 0.3hrs. I first emailed Rocky Mountain on November 28th about this issue. I sent them pictures and ended up sending them the defective piston and ring. Rocky Mountain said they would ship the failed part to Wiseco. I have continued to touch bases with Rocky Mountain, but they still have not responded to me as to what went wrong with this part. I had to replace the piston with a new one and also had to have the cylinder repaired.

Rocky Mountain ATV I placed an order for a sdg seat for a 2007 kx450

I placed an order for a sdg seat for a 2007 kx450. I received the seat and it does not fit. Customer service is an absolute nightmare. I have the exact same seat on my bike that I'm replacing. Same part number same everything. Customer service asked for a picture of the part number on the seat so I sent them that. Now they are asking for a picture of the vin #. I informed them that I'm not around the bike but the 10th number on the vin which identifies the year is a 7 meaning it's a 2007. Customer service is saying I will need to pay return shipping if I dont provide them with a actual picture of the vin. I have been trying to solve this issue through email and their online chat for a week now. I will not provide them a picture at this point of my vin due to privacy concerns. Their staff is so unprofessional its unreal. The seat simply does not fit and I just want them to send me a return label.

Y
Rocky Mountain ATV has left an official reply on this complaint.

Rocky Mountain ATV I ordered a product from them which turned out to be defective

I ordered a product from them which turned out to be defective. I provided pictures and a detailed explanation of the situation, and the company responded saying this was caused by a defect and they would send me parts to replace it. After 2 weeks went by I contacted the company asking where the parts are and they said they did not know and could not give me any estimate as to when I would receive them. Another 2 weeks passed and I never heard anything so I contacted the company and they gave me the same response. The company refuses to accept a refund and will not provide any information as to when they provide the parts required to fix the defected item I purchased. They also refuse to send a replacement of the item, and they refuse to take parts that could fix this issue from another item. At this point my only option is to buy the same item from another supplier. The item itself is quite expensive and the parts to fix it are quite cheap but are custom made, so this is extremely inconvenient.

K
Rocky Mountain ATV has left an official reply on this complaint.

Rocky Mountain ATV I ordered some parts needed to get my motorcycle back on the road so that I can get to work

I ordered some parts needed to get my motorcycle back on the road so that I can get to work. They were scheduled to arrive on Friday, 8/28, but despite tracking showing that they were on the vehicle for delivery, at 3 that afternoon I got a notification that the package was being returned with no explanation. I received packages from UPS and USPS that day, but this package from OnTrac never showed. This likely could have been the shipper's fault, but RM's handling of it is what caused me to write this complaint. Despite reaching out immediately on Friday afternoon and explaining the urgency of my order, RM has continued to be dismissive of my concerns. I had to call and email OnTrac and RM (2 contacts to OnTrac, 3 to RM) but still have not received an explanation of what happened or a new date of when to expect my product. I NEED to know when I can get my motorcycle on the road. They still have not reshipped the order, even after providing a tracking number showing the package was on a vehicle to be delivered to them today. I begged them to expedite me another package but they have not done so despite multiple conversations with them. I normally try to be understanding of shipping issues but with the urgency of this package, RM's unwillingness to work with me or show any real compassion really bothers me.

Rocky Mountain ATV Customer Reviews Overview

Rocky Mountain ATV is a popular online retailer of off-road motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, and related parts and accessories. The company has received many positive reviews from customers who appreciate its extensive selection, competitive prices, fast shipping, and excellent customer service.

One of the most frequently noted positive points of shopping at Rocky Mountain ATV is the wide variety of products available. Customers report finding all the essential gear and equipment they need for motocross, trail riding, and other off-road activities in one convenient online store.

In addition to the product selection, customers appreciate Rocky Mountain ATV's competitive pricing. Many customers feel that the company's prices are lower than those of their competitors, and some even note that they saved money compared to buying the same products at a local dealership.

According to reviews, Rocky Mountain ATV also excels at customer service. Customers frequently mention the company's fast shipping times, as well as its easy returns process and responsive customer support team, which is available by phone or email.

Overall, Rocky Mountain ATV's reputation as a reliable and customer-friendly retailer has made it a top choice among off-road enthusiasts. With its extensive product selection, competitive pricing, and exceptional customer service, it's no surprise that so many customers continue to rave about their experiences with this company.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Rocky Mountain ATV contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Rocky Mountain ATV?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Rocky Mountain ATV Customer Service. Initial Rocky Mountain ATV complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Rocky Mountain ATV above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Rocky Mountain ATV. Discuss the issues you have had with Rocky Mountain ATV and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.