Honda Motor Co., Inc.damaged products provided

A

My vehicles power steering hose was broken and I have contacted the Canadian tire south Edmonton common for repair, they couldn't give me a schedule until June 30th, So I bought the part( power steering hose) for my Honda accord 2000 model on June 23 2017 and hired a Mechanic to fix it, after my mechanic installed the hose on June 25 2017, we realize that the hose that I bought from Canadian tire was damaged(it was leaking), I went back to the store on June 26 2017 and explained them, they just provided a new part and they were refusing to hear about the labor cost that I have to pay extra due to their fault . I ended up paying double for labor cost and I couldn't go for work today on June 26. I ended up loosing money due to selling a damaged product.

Thanks