The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved HomeAway.com — rental listing services complaint
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have had my listings with homeaway for many many years...and now I am currently with 4 listings. I have asked them to change one home from a 3 bedroom to a 6 bedroom, changing one listing in their database. They will not do this unless I purchase a new listing. They were so kind to offer me $50 -- leaving me to pay an additional $279 for a new listing. I understand that they do not want to "surprise" people with the new bedroom status of my home, and would like to have a new listing -- I am in agreement, but not at the cost of $279. No exceptions have been made for what I thought was a valued, long-term customer.
More HomeAway.com Complaints & Reviews
- HomeAway.com - bad company
- Homeaway - worthless customer service
- HomeAway.com - stay as far away from this company as you can
- HomeAway.com - scammed
- HomeAway / VRBO - account pulled/locked!
- Homeaway - service
- HomeAway.com - there is no customer service
- Homeaway - security deposit refund
- Homeaway - villa
- Homeaway, Koi Interiors - rent room has too many problems for unprofessional service. the room is unhygienic and unhealthy