Home Depot — worst customer service in plumbing dept

T Jun 26, 2019

I was looking for some bathroom materials in the Plumbing Department this morning at 11:00 am at the above address but there was nobody to assist me. I asked another employee to get me the guy manning the Plumbing Dept. and a male white male with a small beard came after about 15 minutes. H e was a night mare. H e did not even greet me rt chat but demanded what I was looking for. I tried to explain the items I was looking for and he simply pointed at the shelves and said, " You can find everything there" I asked him where exactly because I could not find the items and he just walked away.

I wish I had got his name but I wasn't expecting such rudeness by an employee. This job is not for him and I guarantee you that if I see him again I will approach him and report to the manager. This is the worst service I have had in the past 14 years I have lived in Keller, TX. and the worst I have had at this store. There was my buddy Billy at same store and miss that cheerful dude.