HOM FurnitureItem Availability

A

This is my first experience ever buying a brand new bed set from a real furniture store. So far, im wishing I went to Ikea. I ordered a bedroom set with two dressers one with a mirror.I was told they had none in stock and would have to order it.So I prepaid my $1000 something and waited a few weeks. I was finally told I would get it delivered April 15.Yesterday I get a call that my bed will be delivered, but my other stuff will be a few more weeks!! What!! You were given time, whats going on? Im NOT happy right now, I spent alot of money I saved up, prepaid it, and wont get my product on time today.I will be letting my friends n family know about my experience, so no one else has to be disappointed.

• Ho
    HOM Furniture May 03, 2013

***** Submitted response on 5/3 by DS…
    I am very sorry to hear about your experience with us. My name is Dan and I work at HOM Furniture within the Customer Care department. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to help make this right. I can assure you that this is not the experience we at HOM work so hard to provide. Please feel free to contact me at [email protected]
    -Dan
    HOM Furniture

• Am
    amlam Nov 03, 2012

Hom Furniture has overcharged me three times in the same transaction and still haven't cleared things up.