Holiday Inn Express — overcharged/ripped off
We specifiacally asked for a SMOKING room. Later that evening, I decided to have a smoke and there was no ashtray in the room. I called the reception desk and asked for one. I was informed that I was in a non smoking room and unless I wanted to be moved to the second floor I couldnt smoke there. I said we asked for a smoking room and I thought we got one but I agreed to go outside and smoke. We were too tired to move into another room and the reason I was in Peoria it was because my son had passed on a couple of days earlier. After my ordeal was over and came back home to NM, I discovered that they have charged our credit card with 150 dollars for smoking in a non smoking room. After all it was their screw up not ours. I sent an email to these people but of course they didnt even bothered to reply. I want people to know that this is very unprofessional and who cares service, if I may call it service. Hotels like Holiday Inn should not exist in the USA and especially that one in Peoria AZ. If you are in the area, Try the La quinta across the freeway on the other side...much much much better service and you get what you asked and paid for. Sorry you express rip offs in peoria but you suck!
More Holiday Inn Express Complaints & Reviews
- Holiday Inn Express - employee treatment
- Holiday Inn Priority Club - scam
- Holiday Inn Express - reservations
- Holiday Inn Express - car broken into in parking lot, no help from management/corporate
- Holiday Inn - bad bad bad services!!!
- Holiday Inn Express - cancellation refund policy
- Holiday Inn Express - charged after I cancelled reservation
- Holiday Inn - reward points
- Holiday Inn - unfairly billed for ungrounded charges
- Holiday Inn/ C&W BBQ - rude employees