The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Holiday Inn Priority Club — scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
What a scam holiday inn priority club is. You must book with a qualifying rate (Which was explained to me as no more than 30% discount off of rack rates), so if you book online and they offer a rate more than 30% off there highest rate you do not get points for your stay. Priority club was rated #1? I don't understand how. Im not sure if any of the other hotel chains work like this but I think it is a scam. Why would you pay more, just to get points? When you fly, you get points no matter what fare you book. Never will I choose holiday inn again for a stay.
More Holiday Inn Priority Club Complaints & Reviews
- Holiday Inn Express - employee treatment
- Holiday Inn Express - reservations
- Holiday Inn Express - car broken into in parking lot, no help from management/corporate
- Holiday Inn Express - overcharged/ripped off
- Holiday Inn - bad bad bad services!!!
- Holiday Inn Express - cancellation refund policy
- Holiday Inn Express - charged after I cancelled reservation
- Holiday Inn - reward points
- Holiday Inn - unfairly billed for ungrounded charges
- Holiday Inn/ C&W BBQ - rude employees