The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Holiday Inn Express — employee treatment
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I am an employee of a Holiday Inn Express in the Washington D.C. area. I have to say, I have never worked at a more racist, prejudiced company in my entire life. The constant racial comments towards African-Americans and Hispanics is unbelievable. The front desk staff is entirely republican which is no problem, but the constant remarks made my way about the President and my being a democrat are inappropriate. Live and let live! I make no remarks to these people, the remarks are unsolicited. I have noone to complain to, as the front desk manager is best friends with the General manager, and the general manager is engaged to the assistant general manager, and they are in turn best friends with the housekeeping manager. They have fired an employee, only to hire the front desk manager's brother to fill his job the next day. It is an uncomfortable working environment, and am very surprised they are still in business. They have specifically said that they WILL NOT hire hispanics, and the comments made about African Americans, especially on President Obama's inauguration day were appalling. Where can I as an employee go to make a formal complaint against them? The owner of the establishment has participated in these comments as well. I NEED HELP!
More Holiday Inn Express Complaints & Reviews
- Holiday Inn Priority Club - scam
- Holiday Inn Express - reservations
- Holiday Inn Express - car broken into in parking lot, no help from management/corporate
- Holiday Inn Express - overcharged/ripped off
- Holiday Inn - bad bad bad services!!!
- Holiday Inn Express - cancellation refund policy
- Holiday Inn Express - charged after I cancelled reservation
- Holiday Inn - reward points
- Holiday Inn - unfairly billed for ungrounded charges
- Holiday Inn/ C&W BBQ - rude employees