Holiday Inn/ C&W BBQrude employees

My fiance and I went to C&W BBQ in the Alpena Holiday Inn to celebrate our engagement. There was a waitress working named Shannon Krueger, she was laughing and pointing at us to her co-worker. She then walked past us and called me a "ugly whore" My fiance and I had just ordered our drinks, and were still looking at the menu when this verbal assult begain. We then asked for the manager. We told Shannon's manager what had happened, she promised it would be taken care of. We did not even get to drink our cocktails when we could no longer handle the rudeness. If that was not bad enough we once again tried to go there for lunch when we walked to the door there she was right back to the pointing and wispering. I don't know what kind of people you have supervising this place but not only was I treated horribly and verbally abused on my first visit, I was treated horribly my second time around. The fact that this waitress is still employed is a good show of the lack of good customer service that is allowed to take place at Alpena Holiday Inn?C& W BBQ!