Hobby Lobbystaff

J

So I have been working with the Hobby Lobby in my town since store set up which has been great. I love my job and I loved everyone there until we had to get a new Co-Manager. Now I know that I will not like everyone I meet but this woman had it out for me. Anytime I was taking a breath after a rush of checking people out she would have me doing something else and saying under her breath how lazy I was. Then after several weeks of this I slipped up and mentioned to a co-worker that she had cut my hours as well as a fellow coworkers after we had arrived for the like I was to clock in at 11 but she had me wait until almost 2 to clock in. I was just talking to the fellow employee when she took me aside and embarrassed me in front of customers and the fellow coworker saying I needed to mind my business and that let her be the manager. Later I have a runny nose she told me to stop crying and get over that I was in trouble. I had done nothing but express that I did not like that I had already drove to work (45min) and then was told I would not clock in until almost 2. She is horrid and is still working here.