HMSHostI would not recommend this employer to anyone seeking a job weather part time or full time

G Review updated:

For nearly two years of my employment with HMS Host at Starbucks, I have been ridiculed, abused, and harassed by both employees and managers. After filing a phone complaint with the HR department, I was demoted to a position at Burger King for reasons not explained.

I have been forced to quit this job due to low self esteem and depression caused by continual harassment at this establishment.

I would not recommend this employer to anyone seeking a job weather part time or full time.

• Barbara-Sue McCambridge's Response · Dec 14, 2018

Didn’t see the stars on the top before. This is a five star review not a 1 star

• Disappointed Cheryl1's Response · Jun 05, 2019

Read complaint not repeating myself

• DianeSmi's Response · Oct 23, 2019

The Pulled Pork at the Brookwood farms in Raleigh Durham International airport, HMS Host was full of fat. A lot of
    for the price we paid!

• B
      Jan 06, 2019
    HMSHost - ANCSTA03
    Anchorage
    Alaska

I love Rosie at the Starbucks at in C terminal she is great at her job, has amazing people skills and makes the best coffee. I stop by and buy coffee every time I see her even if I don't need coffee because I don't good coffee very often.

• C
      Mar 11, 2019
    HMSHost - Good Customer Service
    BWI Airport

On 3/5/19, the barista, Jewell C., at Start Bucks in BWI airport before security did a great job, and was very professional.

On 3/01/19, the barista, unknown, but she just had a lil bitty baby, was very warm and friendly. at starbucks, bwi, before security.

• S
      Apr 10, 2019
    HMSHost - All served on single use plastic!
    Regan National Airport

Hello.
    My husband and I had breakfast in Kapnos Taverna, on April 3, 10:01 a.m. StoreID: DCAKTA01.We spent $39.58, before tip.
    We were disappointed that ALL the tableware was SINGLE USE plastic: the plastic"silverware" and the thin plastic plates, and straws. I was afraid to ask why? and if they would be recycled.

• B
      Apr 21, 2019
    HMSHost - Iced Coffee
    McCarran Airport 117986 Bobby

Ran out. Did not inform. Instead poured hot coffee over a mountain of ice to make it cold. I specifically asked for just a queater cup of ice, and hot coffee was not acceptable. I got only a couple of gulps of coffee and it was gone...

• G
      May 14, 2019
    HMSHost - Food
    RDU airport

High price, a few bites of lettuce, soggy croutons, and less than pleasant servers. I Expect little at airport food places but you managed not to reach that level. I'll stay away from you in the future.

• M
      May 22, 2019

Giving 5 stars means you are saying the location is a 5 star location. I think you got it confused.

• D
      Jun 11, 2019
    HMSHost - Frapaccino
    Starbucks coffee

Vermillion Valley Travel plaza Ohio Starbucks
    Chloe made the worst Frappuccino I have ever had. It was weak, thin and almost tasteless If it wasn't pouring rain and I was back in my car on the road I would have returned it. Won't trust service plazas on Ohio Turnpike again.

• F
      Aug 24, 2019
    HMSHost - Very rude CASHIER named ANA at Brioche G concourse Ohare Airport Terminal 3
    O’hare International Airport G concourse

She doesn't smile and she never greeted any of her customers. She was so rude when i ask for additional syrup for my coffee. She was stomping the cup & the syrup & she was babbling. I don't understand why people work in a job they don't like. Old age is not an excuse.

• R
      Aug 24, 2019
    HMSHost - Tequileria Restaurant, CLTJCT01, Aug 17, 2019, 12:47 pm, 707/1, 1094.
    CLT Airport, Charlotte, NC

I just had the worst, no flavor, soggy and uninteresting Chicken Tacos I have ever had in all my years of international travel. And if that wasn't bad enough, the bill for my wife and I was $56! That added insult to injury as none of our meals were worth even half of that amount.

• D
      Oct 29, 2019
    HMSHost - Pulled pork
    RDUGOF09

Over halve the order was FAT!

• G
      Nov 02, 2019
    HMSHost - Chili’s

The management team is very unprofessional they are all smilies in front of the guest but they treat the employees like crap ! I hope this place shuts down or gets some changes . I had a employee confide in me about management screaming at them for going to a funeral. I can't even see the prices of what I'm ordering . It's already too expensive.

• T
      Nov 10, 2019
    HMSHost - Grab and go store gate 32. Terminal B
    Kansas city airport /mci

While attempting to purchase item. I informed the lady that a customer was waiting at cashier section. She informed me she would get to her when she was ready. I guess there is no requirement for you in helping people at airport. If you don't like your job quit and not be rude. .Because no customer was rude.

• S
      Dec 08, 2019
    HMSHost - Bartender
    Seattle airport

I arrived and received Rude service from bartender. Not friendly children friendly or accommodating

• K
      Dec 14, 2019
    HMSHost - Burger King Food
    Bowmansville, PA

Our chicken sandwich and 2 whopper Jr's were cold as well as the fries. We didn't have time to take them back b/c we were on the road.
    The cashier was very nice.

• L
      Dec 25, 2019
    HMSHost - Burger King
    Frank Farley Travel Plaza

My wife and I stopped at the Burger King at the Frank Farley Travel Plaza, Atlantic City Expressway, on 12/17/2019. We ordered 2 medium cheese Whopper meals. I was very surprised that the bill was $25.95, double the price at a regular Burger King. Why is there a 100% increase?

• A
      Jan 06, 2020
    HMSHost - Coffee
    Starbucks

At the southwest regional airport we ordered a cup of Starbucks . The order taker would take multiple offers then go make them. Poor girl was all by herself. The coffee was not hot at all and it took a long time.
    Ava Gizzo [protected]@bhhschicago.com

• K
      Feb 03, 2020
    HMSHost - Panda Express food

Ate at Panda Express at CVG airport - the food was tasteless and looked like it was made yesterday. Dried up and burnt .The
    ‘Beef' in the beef and broccoli didn't taste or have the texture of beef.The rice in the fried rice was undercooked. Do not eat here waste if money.