HMSHostI would not recommend this employer to anyone seeking a job weather part time or full time

G

For nearly two years of my employment with HMS Host at Starbucks, I have been ridiculed, abused, and harassed by both employees and managers. After filing a phone complaint with the HR department, I was demoted to a position at Burger King for reasons not explained.

I have been forced to quit this job due to low self esteem and depression caused by continual harassment at this establishment.

I would not recommend this employer to anyone seeking a job weather part time or full time.

• Updated by Barbara-Sue McCambridge · Dec 14, 2018

Didn’t see the stars on the top before. This is a five star review not a 1 star

• Updated by Disappointed Cheryl1 · Jun 05, 2019

Read complaint not repeating myself

• Updated by DianeSmi · Oct 23, 2019

The Pulled Pork at the Brookwood farms in Raleigh Durham International airport, HMS Host was full of fat. A lot of
    for the price we paid!

• To
    Tony Mc Mar 07, 2020

Non attentive employees.
    waiting on eggs...really..its breakfast time..
    Hire new employees..

• Kb
    K Brauer Feb 03, 2020

Ate at Panda Express at CVG airport - the food was tasteless and looked like it was made yesterday. Dried up and burnt .The
    ‘Beef' in the beef and broccoli didn't taste or have the texture of beef.The rice in the fried rice was undercooked. Do not eat here waste if money.

• Av
    Ava Gizzo Jan 06, 2020

At the southwest regional airport we ordered a cup of Starbucks . The order taker would take multiple offers then go make them. Poor girl was all by herself. The coffee was not hot at all and it took a long time.
    Ava Gizzo [email protected]

• Le
    leeparker12345 Dec 25, 2019

My wife and I stopped at the Burger King at the Frank Farley Travel Plaza, Atlantic City Expressway, on 12/17/2019. We ordered 2 medium cheese Whopper meals. I was very surprised that the bill was $25.95, double the price at a regular Burger King. Why is there a 100% increase?

• Kk
    KK105 Dec 14, 2019

Our chicken sandwich and 2 whopper Jr's were cold as well as the fries. We didn't have time to take them back b/c we were on the road.
    The cashier was very nice.

• Se
    Seatle Dec 08, 2019

I arrived and received Rude service from bartender. Not friendly children friendly or accommodating

• Tr
    Trlm Nov 10, 2019

While attempting to purchase item. I informed the lady that a customer was waiting at cashier section. She informed me she would get to her when she was ready. I guess there is no requirement for you in helping people at airport. If you don't like your job quit and not be rude. .Because no customer was rude.

• Gr
    Grapelint Nov 02, 2019

The management team is very unprofessional they are all smilies in front of the guest but they treat the employees like crap ! I hope this place shuts down or gets some changes . I had a employee confide in me about management screaming at them for going to a funeral. I can't even see the prices of what I'm ordering . It's already too expensive.

• Di
    DianeSmi Oct 29, 2019

Over halve the order was FAT!

• Ro
    Rob Stegeman Aug 24, 2019

I just had the worst, no flavor, soggy and uninteresting Chicken Tacos I have ever had in all my years of international travel. And if that wasn't bad enough, the bill for my wife and I was $56! That added insult to injury as none of our meals were worth even half of that amount.

• Fa
    Farhun Aug 24, 2019

She doesn't smile and she never greeted any of her customers. She was so rude when i ask for additional syrup for my coffee. She was stomping the cup & the syrup & she was babbling. I don't understand why people work in a job they don't like. Old age is not an excuse.

• Di
    Disappointed Cheryl1 Jun 11, 2019

Vermillion Valley Travel plaza Ohio Starbucks
    Chloe made the worst Frappuccino I have ever had. It was weak, thin and almost tasteless If it wasn't pouring rain and I was back in my car on the road I would have returned it. Won't trust service plazas on Ohio Turnpike again.

• Ge
    GEC53 May 14, 2019

High price, a few bites of lettuce, soggy croutons, and less than pleasant servers. I Expect little at airport food places but you managed not to reach that level. I'll stay away from you in the future.

• Bi
    BigREd Don Apr 21, 2019

Ran out. Did not inform. Instead poured hot coffee over a mountain of ice to make it cold. I specifically asked for just a queater cup of ice, and hot coffee was not acceptable. I got only a couple of gulps of coffee and it was gone...

• Su
    Suze Peace Apr 10, 2019

Hello.
    My husband and I had breakfast in Kapnos Taverna, on April 3, 10:01 a.m. StoreID: DCAKTA01.We spent $39.58, before tip.
    We were disappointed that ALL the tableware was SINGLE USE plastic: the plastic"silverware" and the thin plastic plates, and straws. I was afraid to ask why? and if they would be recycled.

• Cl
    clinton2 Mar 11, 2019

On 3/5/19, the barista, Jewell C., at Start Bucks in BWI airport before security did a great job, and was very professional.

On 3/01/19, the barista, unknown, but she just had a lil bitty baby, was very warm and friendly. at starbucks, bwi, before security.

• Ba
    Barbara-Sue McCambridge Jan 06, 2019

I love Rosie at the Starbucks at in C terminal she is great at her job, has amazing people skills and makes the best coffee. I stop by and buy coffee every time I see her even if I don't need coffee because I don't good coffee very often.