Having problems with HMSHost?

HMSHost reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 25, 2012. The latest review Cost of food and drink was posted on May 6, 2021. The latest complaint shula burger restaurant was resolved on Dec 02, 2019. HMSHost has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 444 reviews. HMSHost has resolved 3 complaints.

HMSHost Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 672 7467 (Customer Service)
+1 866 467 4672 (Corporate Office)
+31 206 034 603 (Netherlands)
6905 Rockledge Drive
Bethesda, Maryland
United States - 20817

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with HMSHost Customer Service. Initial HMSHost complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for HMSHost above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about HMSHost. Discuss the issues you have had with HMSHost and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

HMSHost Complaints & Reviews

HMSHostdunkin donuts sloatsburg ny store id - 4nydds01

Bad experience at this particular DD Store. This is what occurred no indication / signage on the counter or anyware this Store doesn't have scanners therefore can't use coupons or loyal customers have no means to use their earned rewards. Service was ridiculous no organization or process resulting in very long wait times, waited over 30 minutes for 2 coffees, 2 breakfast sandwiches and a 25 box of munchkins and I paid full price since I couldn't use coupons or my rewards. Lastly numerous customer orders (we weren't the only ones) were missed due to lack of process and proper management. When I asked to speak with the manager I was told they weren't on sit. Unacceptable business behavior improvements desperately needed.

dunkin donuts sloatsburg ny store id - 4nydds01

• Le
      Lexi Garcia Aug 13, 2018

The drink station was very gross. There was slime hanging from the ice dispenser. The drink station needs to be cleaned!!

HMSHostserver at linda bean's maine lobster

Melinda was my server. Very unfriendly. I walked in of course and seated myself as the sign said. She asked if I needed a menu. I let her know that I did not, I knew what I wanted. She looked as if I should not have. Placed my order and asked for a water no lemon. She was cleaning and sticking her hands in said lemons without washing them first. It was brought without smile or greeting or anything, just slammed on my table. I'm meal was delivered the same way. I asked for condiments and you would have thought I asked for her first born. In the whole state of Maine, during a two week stay, this was the ONLY time I was treated rudely. I gave her one star because I didn't have the option for none.

HMSHostunfair work conditions

Worked here for 3 years and 5 months. Got promoted to shift leader almost two years ago! Was told by the manager at the time to
      pull banks but i realized I was the only shift leader pulling banks. I have had numerous conversations about changing my pay and my title. And nothing has been done. I was told by me being crossed trained in different stores that my pay will change. I informed my manager that i I will not pull banks anymore until my pay is changed. Im getting paid less then all the other supervisors and that is not fair. I need something to be done because I been working here too long to be treated like this!

• Updated by Kenyata Mays · Jul 26, 2017

My review was suppose to be done October 24, 2016 and I left for maternity leave. When I returned to work by January 20 and that is when my review was done. I was making 9.50 at the time before this review and now it went up 9.79 and was still told that it was ok to pull banks. That pay came from my manager saying that I was in the back of a store that was connected to that we have to share equipment. Nothing else not that my customer service is wonderful just off that. I am tired of being mistreated and being used and not getting the proper pay.

• Updated by Kenyata Mays · Jul 26, 2017

And they going to lie and say I never talked to
          anybody about it. I have too many witnesses some here and some they are not employed here anymore.

HMSHoststore number: laxkfc01

I want to make my voice herd and make a complaint with one of your employees
        351727 Markayla
        I work at LAX and came to your KFC store at 7:21am
        Jul 26 17
        And her attitude to the 5ppl she serviced was unacceptable.
        Rude and arrogant attitude with not just me but with all. It's early in the morning I get it but it's was really bad her service that is leading me to complain about it. If she hates her job so much she should be let go and hired someone else that would like to Work. Thank you. Hope you get back to me and tell me why you hire ppl like this one.

HMSHost — popeyes store #12510

Date: july 22, 2017 time:5:31pm, place operated by hms popeye's store #12530 gene s. Porter travel plaza...

Porter

HMSHosteinstein bagel service - store id 40hebl10

Just wanted to let you know about recent experience at Ohio Turnpike rest-stop on July 21 at 1:40 PM

There were 5 of us and rest stop was swamped. Young woman who took our order was pleasant, but clearly out of her depth, with absolutely no sense of urgency. We waited 20 minutes to receive our food once the order was actually placed. The man who was helping make sandwiches seemed to be doing the lion's share of the work. Additionally, there seemed to be one or two employees in the restaurant area who were eating, or reading; clearly on break. however with lines and waits out the door, it probably would have been more appropriate to not be in dining room with all the customers frustrated by slow service.

Additionally there was no coffee in the carafes, and the wastebaskets were overflowing. Generally speaking, the restaurant was a wreck. It seemed like there were not enough staff for the big task at hand.

HMSHoststromboli pepperoni

Store id: 4nysba51, oneida ny, sbarro's in the food court. Time and date: 2:50 pm on may 26, 2017. Order number: 4924

Incident: we were traveling from indiana to rochester ny. We stopped for on the parkway for a short break and a carryout bite to eat. We purchased a single stromboli for a total cost of $6.30. We thought we were getting something that would be good and tasteful to get us through until dinner. We got back on the road and as we were travelling we opened the bag and started eating the pizza, we quickly became extremely disappointed. The stromboli was extremely dry and inedible. This food item should have never been sold to any customer. As I remember, there was a full line pan of this food item so I am almost certain that we were not the only ones to get served this bad food.

Resolution: get a refund.

HMSHoststarbucks charlotte international airport

Went to the Starbucks before a flight and received the worst service ever! Placed an order for a frappacino and a breakfast sandwich received my drink and was waiting for my sandwich. A flight attendant ordered 3 people ahead of me and was still waiting for her coffee. She stated she needed to go for a flight and all she ordered was a black coffee. The barista looked at her and said "That's not my problem". She asked for her money back because she could no longer wait. I made my way to the pastry counter to continue to wait for my sandwich. The girl bagging the muffins was taking her time in getting orders completed and actually put a cardboard sign to block my view of her. She continued to bag muffins instead of heating sandwiches. 15 minutes go by and I finally see the bag with my name get picked up. She carried the sandwiches back to the drink counter and dropped them at the counter. Walked to get my sandwich and it was gone. I said excuse me but my sandwich was brought over and it's not here. The barista, "That's not my job", so I asked another girl and she went back to Sel, the pastries girl and she looked at me and rolled her eyes and proceeded to slam my sandwich into the microwave. Waited for over 23 minutes and finally received a still frozen sandwich! Not what you would expect from a Starbucks!

HMSHostroad hog food truck

I was on my way to Galloway, NJ on the Atlantic City Expressway. I stopped at a Road Hog Food truck and bought a Container of Macaroni and Cheese that was old and hard. Absolutely horrible. The thing that I can't get passed is exactly how is it that the server actually had the gull to even begin to scoop it into a serving container and give it to a customer. Absolutely no care at all for others or quality in general. Server Emmie (#346963) Order number (#7770) Store ID (#4ACFTK01) There is no way that should have been served to anyone.

HMSHostclassic chicken sandwich-smashburger salt lake airport

I have to say the sandwich that I ordered and received was the absolutely worst sandwich I have ever had. The chicken was flat and tasteless along with being quite tough. If I had more time at the airport, I would have certainly returned it to the counter. I doubt I will ever try another Smashburger in an airport again. What a waste of my money that is for sure.

HMSHostcappuccino

I bought a cappuccino at the Thomas Edison Travel Plaza in Nj. The store was busy and the wait was longer than expected to receive my drink which is understandable but the drink was undrinkable. I ordered a tall nonfat Cappuccino with an extra shot but what I received was like hot milk with a bit of coffee flavor. It was not what I expect from Starbucks as this is my first ever complaint.

HMSHostsalad club crispy chicken

I just stop by the rest area here on my way to Atlantic city. Store ID: 4GSBKG02 .Oh my God the salad the letuce was Brown, it tasted really gross. They should not be serving people rating food like . It's unhealthy, they dont care about people heaIth . I didn't embarrass them because the line was so long. I spent almost $50 there it's a disgrace for Burger king. People please watch your food when you buy there.

HMSHoststarbucks coffee

Terrible rude service!!!

Storeid - atlsta12

369058 akido

As much as I love starbucks I will never go back there!!! It was horrible!!! I was unable to pay with my starbucks app and they did not care. I should have just waked away without making a purchase but I had my son with me and he really wanted something. We we waiting for our flight at the airport and had to leave our terminal to go to anther terminal and I wish I hadn't gone through the trouble. Could get my stars from my app and meet my goal. 😡

HMSHostburger king

I just stopped at the burger king at the indian meadows travel plaza in ohio and spent $26 for cold onion rings and a double whopper with cheese that came with no cheese. Took 6 minutes to receive the order that included chicken fries and a salad. Not impressed or happy at all. After traveling on a toll road i would have hoped for a better experience. Receipt was cirrect, too bad the actual food wasn't.

HMSHoststarbucks

my experience at Starbucks in Richard Stockton plaza was so poor employees on there cell phone when ask to speak to a manger one could not be found. Bugs in the pastry case I ask to speak to a manger because of this situation I watched my order being made and the amount of bugs around the tea that is a problem I asked for a refund but no manger was found when I asked and employee I was told i just work here this is a bad place for service I will be contacting Starbucks

HMSHostcustomer service

I asked worker in bar area if I can place an order to go and she said yes. But very little eye contact as she kept talking to a gentleman.

I asked if I could pay now and said yes. Continued talking to the guy and told him she's multi-tasking.

Didn't bother to say thank you, nor come back and see us nor hope you enjoy your food. Nothing all this time talking to a guy sitting in bar area.
                              295834 Ellen
                              Store ID: MCIGPB22

HMSHoststarbucks el paso airport, upstairs

I have ""tried" to use this establishment 3 times in about the past 5 weeks. Each time, they have been out of black tea, a staple item, I would think, for Starbucks. The dates were. June 27, June 6, and May 30. The second visit, the clerk offered to make me some. The third and last time, I was informed that they didn't have the product to make any tea after I asked if some could be made. Christin, 322469, told me she didn't usually work this shift and that a shipment would be coming any day. I guess that make her blameless. The outside temperature was 105. Maybe she should have asked the downstairs Starbucks if they had any she could use, since they are all managed by HMS. As I was traveling for a family emergency and ultimately a funeral, I was very unhappy. I am a Starbucks junkie for their black tea with nothing added. Please train you employees in customer service and how to keep supplies stocked. You never know what the reason is for a customer to be in your establishment. When you are willing to pay the ridiculous prices an airport charges, you should be top notch in service and you are the bottom rung.

HMSHostburger king terrible service and chicken burned

I am writing about store ID 4INBKG10. I am a trucker and parked there for the night of 30 June 17. Burger King was the only place open at service station and only had two people working one at counter then one making food. Christine(364577) was working the counter and I understand she is stressed because her supervisor obviously didn't plan that on a holiday weekend it will be busy. After Christine took my order and another customer she decided to just go on break while there was still a huge line. She was gone for more than an half hour because I waited forever for my food because the other person was in back making the food. Then when I received my food the chicken was burnt so I had only like three bites because I had no choice either that or be hungry

HMSHost — lynette warren bartender/server norton sound pre security, anchorage, ak

On September 5, 2016 I was a customer at Norton Sound :Pre Security at about 5:30 pm and your...

HMSHostsnd bord prot ch whole wheat turkey breast mozzarella and tomato

June 13 2017. purchased the above at the Larder. TB. LAX. cost $13.76. On receipt of above and taking my first bite and last bite might I add. Bread stale inside filling bland with very little flavour, dry, Desired resolution: Should not be in business providing rubbish that was presented to me. Would not recommend this food outlet. The cost of this meal is daylight robbery. Not a pleasant memory leaving this food outlet.

Thanks