Hertztoll fee

S

2 wks ago, I want to New York and orlando, and I rented a car from Hertz for both places through priceline which I paid when I reserved. Beside the rude desk person, I returned the car without any problem in New York until today. I got an text from my credit card that Hertz charged me another $22.85 for toll. I was surprised bc I paid cash everywhere I went (almost $60)
So I called Hertz to dispute the charge.
Hertz said, there is one place I visited has no cash toll line. So they charged me automatically 3 days toll and service fee. They also said if I read the agreement from priceline, I would know about it.
First of all, they never explained me about the toll process. Second, If there is no cash line for that place, all new Yorkers have some kind of toll pass. Last, why they charged for 3 days. $22.85 may not be a lot of money, I could just move on... But I really think this is wrong...
(I didn't even complained the rental car I used in Orlando. There were gazillion bugs in the rental car. Four of my family got bug bites everywhere. My husband developed allergy reaction to that bug bites.)
I don't know what other people think, however, I never have a problem when I used Alamo or enterprise.