Hertzbad customer service!!!

On Monday 3/27/2017 My husband and I had to get our car serviced since our Dodge Dart was having transmission problems. Browning dodge set up for us to pick up a car at hertz in Ontario off of jurupa Rd. We were greated by a gentlemen named Curt. I told him we were there to pick up a car gave him our last name and gave him our drivers license and bank card. Right away he said he had a Nissan Versa. I told him we couldn't take that vehicle cuz our insurance would only pay if we were in a Dodge, Chrysler or Jeep.. He said all he had was a truck, I told him we did want a truck, he told us we had to take the truck and that we needed to get insurance for this truck for $31 a day, and that if we did turn the truck back to there facility we lose our deposit..I kept asking him if he could find me a smaller vehicle then a truck with the other hertz facility's in the surrounding area.He said no that there was nothing for us besides the truck. I told the man that I didn't have a problem with waiting another day so they could find me a smaller vehicle.Curt said that there wouldn't be a vehicle the next day, he was very rude and demanding that we take this truck. Curt asked my husband to sing the contract my husband said no find us a car and I will sign. Curt was very precestent so my husband checked our bank and found out our deposit had already been withdrawn from our account even though we had not agreed on any vehicle.very unprofe. We asked Curt to cancel all transaction, by now it's after 5pm I told Curt that I would call him back the next day to see if someone turned in a car..
We left hertz, I called Browning Dodge and explained to them what we had experienced. The dodge service department was so understanding and offered to take care of this matter themselves that they would call us back when they found us a vehicle..
Browning called us back in 10 minutes with a vehicle at the hertz from corona. They made arrangements for us to pick up a vehicle in the morning onTuesday. Which we did the customer service at this facility was awesome compared to hertz in Ontario. We were out of the in a hour.