HermesItem not being delivery. Delivery driver lying about delivery.

I was meant to received my delivery. But Hermes is showing that it been has. The company say that it was put in my letter box. I live in flats and my post box Is one of them really small post boxes that can only fit letter in. So I would love to know how your delivery man got that in there. I order fur slider.(There chunky thick fur slipper) I cant even fit my hands in my letter box and on that day I was in all day with my kids as they are unwell. This is not the first time this has happen with your company. Last time they got my item back, this is a joke. I've call your phone lines had me on hold 22 minute, then I hang up. That is beyond a joke. I would want some answer what kind of delivery driver do you have working for you. I don't know if you have same person delivering to house after he lie last time. I want my delivery or the money I had to pay for my item back. And for you please do some think about the driver you have that steal people stuff.