Hebeoswedding dress

G May 23, 2019

I ordered a dress from Hebeos on 25/04/19 and paid for expedited shipping, the dress arrived later than expected. I ordered a size 8 which my measurements were an exact fit for, however, when it arrived it was too big for me and the material had a shiny effect to it that was nothing like the image on the website. I have been in contact with the customer services team who are quite simply trying anything to avoid giving me a return address. They have requested that I send them photos of the product which I have, then they cheekily asked me for 'actual' measurements! I have responded to this email also, stating my measurements are exact to what their size chart shows for a UK 8 (the size I ordered). The website states 'worry free returns' clearly not the case! All I would like is an address to return it to so I can get a refund!

wedding dress