Hebeosmother of the bride dress

L Jun 29, 2019

The dress I ordered is too small and extremely poor quality. I have been informed that it can't be returned. Before I purchased, I read all the information about the great customer service and return policy. I followed all instructions, posted pictures and have sent over 10 emails to customer service. They are now ignoring my requests.

I have looked and can't locate a phone number or address to reach out to corporate headquarters to get the matter resolved. I must comply within 7 days and running out of time.

This company is a scam! I want my $190 back!

Lynda Jackson

mother of the bride dress

• Updated by Lynda Jackson · Jun 29, 2019

This is the poorest customer service I have encountered in online shopping. I thought you were a great company. Evidently, you are scamming ladies looking for a dress.