HEB Plus in Kyle, Texasunsafe conditions and rude manager

T

I was shopping in heb plus in kyle, texas. On my way from their bathroom I slept and fell inside the store. There was something spilled on the floor, and the employees did not clean it. I am on my 9th month of pregnancy!!! I fell down, and the manager was very rude to me and very unprofessional. He was talking in unapproppriate manner and smiling about my fall!... He said it's ok what happenned!... After I got up, i've noticed an employee standing there and talking to somebody instead of cleaning up the floor or at least putting up the sign to be careful. I've been the customer of this store for 4 years but now all I have to say - shame on them.

• Wt
    WTFiswrongwithyou?? Jun 25, 2011

Were you SLEEP WALKING? lol... Im guessing since you SLIPPED your judgement and reasoning were blinded by your uncomfortably self-conscious fall. Since you are Pregerzz you need to be more careful when you venture out into this world. Dont assume people are looking out for you. And Dont be so quick to point the finger. Your fellow American prob spilled something and told nobody about it!! How is it the employees fault and or company's fault?? Did you see the employee notice the spill and walk away prior to you slipping? no... haha! ps it was prob funny to see you SLept!!!