Menu

N
Author of the complaint
12:34 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have lived in Texas for nearly 30 years in this area having served at Fort Hood and FSH multiple times and retiring here. MY adult child is a transitioning Trans woman and the HEB pharmacy in Belton has acted unethically and discriminatorily now for the second time. My child was notified that her meds were ready, so she drove the 15 miles to the store, only to be told that "oh, the syringes aren't here". So she was notified the next day that they were available, so she drove for a second time, the 15 miles, to be sent away. She provided the accurate name on the prescription but the woman, a young Hispanic woman with short hair, told her to come back the next day because they weren't there. She came home very upset and hurt to be treated with complete disregard and dishonesty. I called the Pharmacy and spoke to a Pharmacist who was very rude, saying, "she should have given the right name"... but, SHE DID. Now she is afraid to go back, and stopping these medications suddenly can be very dangerous. I told her NOT to use the HEB pharmacy at Belton ever again, but they still need to fill this prescription. They need to apologize for the treatment of this very intelligent and wonderful human being, who happens to be transitioning, her God-given right.

More H-E-B complaints & reviews

H-E-B - privacy policy scam
H-E-B - disrespectful cashiers
H-E-B - pharmacy
1 comments
J

My complaint has to do with HEB meal simple cranberry pecan turkey salad. I purchased a package cranberry 1pecan turkey salad on 2/23/22, packed on the same day. Every second or third bite had bits of gristle or bone. which is bad because I really enjoy this product but not if I can't take a bite without spiting out chunks of gristle or bone.

Please instruct your workers to be more careful when grinding or chopping the meat for this product. Maybe not for me since it will be awhile before I spend 7 to 8 dollars for this turkey salad I could make for myself.

attached photos show chunks from just a few bites with crackers.

JD Upshaw

View 0 more photos
ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

399 complaints