The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Hearst Corporation Oprah Magazine — fraudulent renewals
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I got a letter from Hearst Magainzes entitled "Important Notice"
"We extended you the privilege of paying later for your subscription. By entering into this agreement, we anticipated that you would remit a payment when billed. The balance outstanding is now several months past due.
We have sent you numerous bills. We must now insist that you send us your payment immediately. This will be your final opportunity to resume service on your subscription and restore your good standing."
This is fraud, intimidation and misrepresentation.
I never renewed or extended this subscription at all. I ordered and paid for a subscription that ended in August 2009. However I did not renew it for budgetary reasons and because I never had time to read it much anyway.
FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD OPRAH SHOULD BE ASHAMED
More Hearst Corporation Oprah Magazine Complaints & Reviews
- Rodale Books - scam
- Hearst Magazines - subscription/renewal scam
- The Hearst Corporation - scam and cheating
- The Hearst Corporation, Invoicing Bureau - unauthroized renewal of o at home magazine subscription
- The Hearst Corp - being sent invoices a auto renewal that was never made.
- Hearst - subscription renewal
- WYFF TV and Hearst Argyle - 15% program blockage by banner
- The Hearst Corporation - magazine renewal invoice collections
- Hearst - payment charged in us dollars instead of candian dollars
- Rodale - they continue to ship unordered books