Hearst Corporation Oprah Magazinefraudulent renewals

I got a letter from Hearst Magainzes entitled "Important Notice"

Saying:

"We extended you the privilege of paying later for your subscription. By entering into this agreement, we anticipated that you would remit a payment when billed. The balance outstanding is now several months past due.

We have sent you numerous bills. We must now insist that you send us your payment immediately. This will be your final opportunity to resume service on your subscription and restore your good standing."

Yours Truly,
GL Malek
Subscription Manager

This is fraud, intimidation and misrepresentation.
I never renewed or extended this subscription at all. I ordered and paid for a subscription that ended in August 2009. However I did not renew it for budgetary reasons and because I never had time to read it much anyway.

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD OPRAH SHOULD BE ASHAMED

fraudulent renewals

• Ho
    houseonahill Mar 11, 2011

I agree, too. I have paid for a subscription that they keep hounding about me not paying. They list no phone number to reach them. I have even send them a copy of the processed check that they cashed! I'll done.