HDFC Credit Card — account settled, not received noc! hdfc
My name is Monika /removed/ was holding credit card No./removed/ in year 2004. I have made the settlement on 28th August 2007 and was given a settlement letter from HDFC bank.However today, since I had to apply for a loan due to personal reasons, I have been informed that HDFC has put my records as defaulter.
May you please help me out and further investigate on the matter and let me know whether the bank has settled my account. Although I have called HDFC billing department at [protected]- who were very rude and refused to provide me with any further details. Although they did told me that my account has been settled but they will check further if any pending is still due and if the amount is due I will have to pay them more.
I am getting really mentally upset as the settlement was made on mutual agreement from Bank and me. Hence the question of paying more would be become rather unjustified. I would earnestly request you if you could help me out to avail NOC from HDFC bank .
More HDFC Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- HDFC bank Credit Card - late fee charges
- Smartpay, HDFC - deactivate facility
- HDFC Bank - fund transfer with imps
- HDFC Home Loan - agreement fooling customers
- HDFC Bank Ltd - releaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary
- HDFC bank - unauthorised amb and other hidden charges
- HDFC bank - related credit card
- HDFC bank - personal loan
- HDFC Ergo - no claim
- HDFC - credit card not received till now