HDFC Bank / unauthorized transaction
Fake commitments made by the Branch Manager Mr. Sumit Yadav.
And, I have been charged RS. 5071. The bank manager (Unitech Cyber Park) Mr. Sumit Yadav assured to provide waive off, if I will continue my services with the bank.
My account was running in minus 4366 Rs., due to non-maintenance. When my company asked to open an account in HDFC Bank, I thought to continue with the older one that was the time I realized that my account is running in minus. I instantly called customer care, and they arranged a call from bank.
Next day morning I received a call from the bank manager Mr. Sumit Yadav who assured if given an application to him of continuing my salary account with the bank, he will provide the waive off. I immediately went to the bank and gave him the letter of consent I had received from the company. And as I had received my salary, the bank deducted an amount of 5071 rs, from my account.
I had raised a complaint last week and asked to arrange a call from the bank, but its been a week neither I received the call back nor the amount. And when, today I again called the customer care they said that the request of making it a salary account has been rejected by the bank. I really don't understand why did you make the false commitment with the customers? I had clearly said Mr. Sumit Yadav that if I won't get waive off, then I will not continue with the bank, and choose other bank services as a salary account.
More HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Smartpay, HDFC - deactivate facility 
- HDFC Home Loan - agreement fooling customers 
- HDFC Bank Ltd - releaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary 
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan - delay in the processing 
- HDFC Bank Atm Debit Card - atm txn declined, money debited from sb nre a/c of hdfc bank 
- HDFC - before taking personal loan, promised to waive processing fee, but after approving they deducted processing fee
- HDFC Bank - un-authorised debited from credit card 
- HDFC Bank - samsung galaxy note 9 purchased with cash back
- HDFC Bank - 2 wheeler loan
- HDFC Bank - car loan