HDFC Bank / unauthorized transaction

1 Unitech Cyber Park, Sector 39 Gurgaon (122001), India Review updated:

Fake commitments made by the Branch Manager Mr. Sumit Yadav.

And, I have been charged RS. 5071. The bank manager (Unitech Cyber Park) Mr. Sumit Yadav assured to provide waive off, if I will continue my services with the bank.
My account was running in minus 4366 Rs., due to non-maintenance. When my company asked to open an account in HDFC Bank, I thought to continue with the older one that was the time I realized that my account is running in minus. I instantly called customer care, and they arranged a call from bank.
Next day morning I received a call from the bank manager Mr. Sumit Yadav who assured if given an application to him of continuing my salary account with the bank, he will provide the waive off. I immediately went to the bank and gave him the letter of consent I had received from the company. And as I had received my salary, the bank deducted an amount of 5071 rs, from my account.

I had raised a complaint last week and asked to arrange a call from the bank, but its been a week neither I received the call back nor the amount. And when, today I again called the customer care they said that the request of making it a salary account has been rejected by the bank. I really don't understand why did you make the false commitment with the customers? I had clearly said Mr. Sumit Yadav that if I won't get waive off, then I will not continue with the bank, and choose other bank services as a salary account.

Sh
Feb 19, 2019

Comments

• Hd
      19th of Feb, 2019

Dear Customer,

I request you to share your account/customer Id and registered contact details, along with the complete issue to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with ref ID- TTU190219-04 in the subject line. Will assist you better.

-Manoj