HDFC Bankpersonal loan, regarding providing fraudulent information and cheating of money by executives

My personal loan number [protected] While the agent Jack mobile number 98200093726 and iswar mobile no 9769971248 who the employee of hdfc proposed me for the loan, explained me about the pressing fee zero and the only stamp duty 500rs will be charged. By this assurance, In the agreement I signed for the loan also it mentioned the agreement fee zero, and at the time of disbursal call I had clearly explained that I don't want that loan with the huge processing fee and try to cancel the loan. But those people didn't hear my words and disbursal the amount with deduction of 6000 rs from my account. I have the photo copy of the loan agreement and call recording of all those and I will forward when you are in need for enquiry.
After the disbursal of the amount I called by mobile to these executives regarding this issue and they replied that they will return the 5500 rs amount to my account.
After that no response from these executives and their behavior is worst if called them.
I need my my 6000 rs back or cancel the loan.

Kindly go through this and return my 6000rs otherwise cancelled my loan and I will return the whichever credited in my account, I don't want to continue the relationship with cheating bank

Regards