HDFC bankhome loan

N

I am a nri working in uae from seven years, I applied for hdfc loan and submitted 11, 500 rupees as loan application fee at dubai hdfc. Representative of hdfc said application fee is refundable. Unfortunately, hdfc home loan staff in hyderabad branch is not very supportive so I could not find any property to buy. I cancelled my application and request for refund but hdfc said they have deducted my 5, 500 rupees as fee which is too much and they issued a cheque in hyderabad branch that I cannot collect because I am working and living here with my family. I last money and time and very disappoint by hdfc home loan. I wrote many email to hdfc staff to transfer money to my account in india or uae but they kept denying.
File no [protected]