HC Processing Center — overcharged interest and deceptive agreements
Initially when I did my application for the credit line, when terms and conditions were read to me, it was not stated as 12months deferred interest, it was stated as 12 months interest free. So when I looked at my account today, 12/4/2018-- I was wondering why my balance was still high. I DONT feel I should be held responsible for interest that was not explained to me in the beginning. This is not information that should be told to me now, months after I received the credit line. It is not my fault that I was given incorrect information by the reps in the process of getting this credit line. I feel that the extra interest of $557, should be removed from my balance and I should only be responsible for what balance was left at the end of the promotion. I am a veteran who is on a fixed income, who has been done wrongly and I am asking that this extra interest be removed from my balance
More HC Processing Center Complaints & Reviews
- HC Processing Center - scam and fraud!
- HC Processing Center - credit payment on website
- HC Processing Center / Bowflex - refused to let me speak with a manager
- HC Processing Center - fraudulent account
- HC Processing - overcharging
- HC Processing Center - late fees
- HC Processing - harassment
- HC Processing Center - late pmt
- HC Processing Center - rip off
- HC Processing Center - using rudeness and heavy handedness to get payment to senior on s.s.