Hazelton's — Gift basket
Do not purchase from this company! Run! My sister ordered a gift basket for me for Christmas. She paid 250$ for a wooden shipping crate, and gourmet goods, wine, plus a bottle of champagne. I received a cardboard box with 20€ worth of supermarket brand / bought products that were nothing close to what was ordered and paid for, and thé champagne and wine missing. It was poorly packaged as well. It appears many people have had similar experiences, based on the many "angry face" emojis on Hazelton's Facebook posts, which don't allow comments (likely because of what I imagine will be overwhelmingly negative feedback from customers reporting experiences like mine.). What's more, they are near to impossible to contact, and refuse any refunds. It's a complète SCAM.
Look up thé scammers Christine and Loren Drotos, they are professionnel scammers that steal people's money, and Hazelton's is just one of their fronts. My sister lost 250$. They have another SCAM gift company called Yorkville's Gifts.
More Hazelton's Complaints & Reviews
- Hazelton's Gift Baskets - Damage Product
- Hazelton's Gift Baskets - Hazeltons gift baskets
- Hazeltons,yorkville,basket and boards - Removing expiry date on the product
- Hazelton's Gift Baskets - Horrible Customer Service
- Hazelton's Gift Baskets - Around the World - Gift Basket
- Hazelton's - Holiday gift baskets for 150 employees
- Hazelton's - gift basket
- Hazelton's - Gift basket
- Hazelton's - Order not being fulfilled or delivered
- Hazelton's - Products paid for were never delivered