Having problems with 2712 Designs?

2712 Designs reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 27, 2014. The latest review Self inking stamps was posted on Dec 29, 2020. 2712 Designs has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 17 reviews. 2712 Designs has resolved 0 complaints.

2712 Designs Customer Service Contacts

SatClosed
SunClosed

2712 Designs Complaints & Reviews

2712 DesignsSelf inking stamps

Bought 2 ink stamps via groupon. Paid $ 4.00 each! Great deal I thought! If I had only one stamp I would have paid $ 8.00 for shipping, but no, I made the mistake of getting 2, which cannot be separated and guess what instead of paying $16 (2 x 8) I had to pay now $ 17.98! I paid now $ 9.00 for each lightweight item! These ink stamps can be bought cheaper via other companies as I did not get any deal here! This is just a big rip off! So typical of groupon!

2712 Designsself inking stamp

I received a stamp, but it has someone else name & address
    The outside package had my name & address
    Maureen Somerville

20705

PLease contact me: Maureen Somerville
    [protected]
    [protected]@gmail.com

I would appreciate it, if you could send me my stamp & extra ink as soon as possible. I thought I would of had it in early December.

Jun 16, 2019

2712 Designs — order 1659589

I ordered a stamp from Groupon but forgot to put the code in so I paid an enoromous price for this stamp in...

2712 Designs — self inking stamps

I ordered 5 Self Inking stamps 4 for gifts and 1 for myself. I ordered these over a month ago and still have...

2712 Designs — back to school chalk board

I purchased a back to school chalkboard on July 28th 2018 with a groupon coupon and paid shipping. I have...

2712 Designs — self inking stamp

I Bought a self inking stamp from 2712 Designs 06-29-18. The product arrived via mail 07-20-18, and wa...

2712 Designsno delivery of products order

I placed an order for two chalk board from a groupon coupon on March 5, 2018 I wanted them for Easter baskets, the web site say 10-14 days, that is not true at all it took months to receive. I also place an order on March 5th for a bottle opener personalize for my daughters wedding groomsmen gives, it is now May 8th, I have not received product and can't get any information from the company on when I will receive them. They did charge me credit card on March 5th, so they have had my money for over 60 days. This company is misleading customers on their turn around time. I have also filed a complaint with the BBB as well and found out there are 28 complaints filed as well. The owner also owns a company called Plaid Barn, which has many complaints as well. Very sad that a company would take advantage of consumers. I wish I would have researched the company before I had given them my money.

2712 Designs — self-inking stamper

After getting a $5 Groupon for a self-inking stamp, I ordered one to use on wedding invitations on February...

2712 Designs — I have not received my, order and I am beginning to think I have been ripped off. I want my product or all my money back.

I order two chalk boards with children's name on them for them to practice writing their names. I ordered...

2712 Designs — personalized tumblers

I placed a orders for a total of one dozen personalized steel tumblers on January 16, 2017 -- in two batche...

2712 Designs — Self-Inking Stamper

I placed an order a month ago and still have not received the full order. Today in the mail I got 1 of the 3...

2712 Designs — Embosser ordered. Regret I ever ordered. Horrible experience

I saw their deal on Groupon and then went on their website. Turned out they have 50% off on the embosser I...

2712 Designs Lts — Replacement Stamp Plate

I purchased a self-inking return address stamp from 2712 Designs three years ago. After we moved, I ordered...

2712 Design LtdSelf Inking Custom Rubber Stamp

I ordered a cute custom design for a self inking rubber stamp. I received an email a week or so later stating its on its way to shipping. When I didn't receive it, I had to search to contact customer service. I received it shortly after, but it was almost 4 weeks after order placed. Mostly, the quality is very poor. There is a blemish on the stamp, and the ink does not spread evenly. After maybe 20 uses, I'm already noticing its worn out, can't even see the middle part of address. Pretty embarrassing. I had to get new envelopes and hand print my address. I bought the replacement ink when I ordered, and I'm hoping the quality is better, but not holding my breath. They are on zulily now, and that's a high sales site. I hope they address their quality before you make mass quantities.

2712 Design LtdSeller provides some stories and promises

I bought stamp from the company 2712 Design Ltd. I didn’t get the order and the seller told me that there was some technical problem. He assured me that they would check all information and would send the order after they would solve the problems. But 10 days passed and the seller told me the same stories about the problems. I don’t trust them now.

• Up
              UpsetAt2712 Sep 11, 2015

I have bought a voucher from Groupon. I went onto 2712's website the next day and purchased an embosser. It's been a month and I have not received any updates on my order. I have contacted customer support (which takes 2 days to get a response from a real human mind you they don't have a company phone number to contact them with; more on this later). Someone named Stephanie responded saying they are working on my embosser, and for me to give them another week. So, a week later I tried to check on my order status and the website doesn't work anymore. I can't even do anything with out a pop up telling me to sign up for their newsletter pops up. Oh and by the way when I click on their Newsletter page, it says this webpage hasn't been subscribed yet. SO SKETCH. So today I spent some time hunting down their phone number.. which is [protected]. And I am not even shocked that no one answered the phone. There was just a voicemail asking me to leave my phone number and email. I did and I highly doubt I'll get a response.
              So I ultimately contacted Groupon because of my concerns on the integrity of this company. I asked if this company is a scam and the representative said "they haven't received enough reviews to suspect anything". I think everyone who haven't gotten a response to raise concerns from the voucher website they've bought it from. Maybe then it'll prevent others from falling into the trap. I would not recommend this company to my family or friends.
              I am actually pretty disappointed in Groupon if they sponser a company like this. From now on I will buy from a legit business. I've always been a believer of small businesses but unfortunately I lose faith if they have bad intentions of being legitimate.

2712 Design LtdI still haven't received the order and no info from the seller

I ordered some stuff from the company 2712 Design LTD several weeks ago. These jerks still haven’t delivered my order. I received the confirmation info 2 weeks ago, but after that I heard only fake promises and blah-blah. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

• Ci
                Cindy Ann Martin Aug 15, 2018

I need help with my Father's Day personalized card. I wasn't able to write personal message. Please call [protected]
                It's supposed to say : to Dad:
                YOU ARE THE BEST!
                LOVE: MARK

Please help me resolve this as I want my Dad to get his gift by fathers Day

Comments
                Comments

• Up
                UpsetAt2712 Sep 11, 2015

I am actually pretty disappointed in Groupon if they sponser a company like this. From now on I will buy from a legit business. I've always been a believer of small businesses but unfortanately I lose faith if they have bad intentions of being legitamate.

2712 Design Ltd — They didn't deliver orders

I ordered from the 2712 Design Ltd. I received total scam, but the seller promised to provide discount for...