Hathway Internetno money refund from hathway internet!

D

Hathway Internet took 2117/- rs on 8th Nov 2006 for new connection and promise to give new connection in 2days. but after 15 days they said they don't have feasibility and will refund my money in 2 days. Already 1 month gone i keep calling all hathway people but no response. Hathway Internet cheats their clients!

• Mo
    Moorthy Mar 08, 2007

I had bad experience with Hathway too. They never told me that I would not receive a bill for prepaid connection. I was expecting a monthly bill which never came so I did not know how much to pay and where to pay. The Hathway people promptly disconnected my internet service. I had to call them several times to find out what to do. Finally I went to their office in Bangalore and made the payment in cash. Still I did not get the connection for over 20 days. When I called them they were making excuses such as technical problems, cable problems, etc. Don't trust these guys.

• Su
    Suresh Jul 23, 2007

Hathway internet is just cheating company. They don't have any customer service and nobody will attend the call, even if they attend the call, they don't know how to resolve the problem. I am unable to connect to internet for the past 3 weeks and i am not able to get them resolve it.

My sincere advice to anyone is don't ever get hathway connection even if it is offered free of cost. It is such a WORST network.

• Pa
    Padmavathy Jul 23, 2007

Yes, me too faced this. Just a month back i paid for internet. Till now i didn't get any reply or feedback!!!

Not even picking their mobile. Such an awesome marketing strategy they have!!!

• Ta
    Tarun Pant Sep 05, 2007

Yeah it happened to me i applied for hathway connection. Their agent come and collect money about 1200 and then gone after 10-15 days of continuous calling to their engineer, clerk to manager i got to know connection is not feasible and then the real run started to catch the hathway people for refund of money. I think i almost forget the count after 80-90 calls the situation is even their customer care disconnects my call, think of the attitude these guys have, because of my hectic work schedule i couldn't got time to take proper legal action and moreover our system is so complicated when i inquire i found its too difficult to legally lodge a complaint. Guys i give you a serious advice if u want to go broadband go for only AIRTEL at least they response u well and act otherwise ISP's like Hathway, Tata Indicom are terrible and if somebody knows the exact procedure to sue them please let me know i have the receipt that hathway provided with me and phone numbers of their Hierarchies Including clerk to manager (Think of the torture).

• Su
    Subramaniam Nov 13, 2007

ONE MORE COMPLAINT TO ADD:

I have yet to receive my money back after 2 months of paying money because it is not feasible. I am running from pillar to post but to no avail. Can somebody help me???

• Na
    Navjot Feb 08, 2008

Hathway sux bigtime,

I paid all me dues and yet i receive an bill stating that i have previous bill pending which usually exceed Rs 4000,cos the staff is so lazy that they dont make entries.

I suggest all readers:

TAKING AN HATHWAY CONNECTION IS LIKE SIGNING AN CONTRACT WITH THE DEVIL.

Cheers.

• Bi
    bibin Mar 26, 2008

Never ever take Hathway...dey wnt refund ur money...for the last 3 mnths I am behind them for my moneys...big cheaters!!

• Ar
    ARUNA.D Jul 15, 2008

Dear Custoemers, i would like to inform you all that atleast hathway is ok, but pls dont ever try to take the internet connection from tataindicom broad band, they have worst connection, no proper responce very pathetic service,

this is all i say because im an employe of tata indicom broad band, i see so many pepole cheated and if the customer is ignoring to pay the bill for poor service they send the legal notice from court if then no responce they have roudies under them they visit to customer place directly & torcher people to pay the bill use all abusing language this is all i have seen on my own sight so pls do not go to tata indicom my humble request.

• Da
    DAYA Oct 13, 2008

someone please post the procedures to legally sue these cheats[HATHWAY] with the compensation. Because we need to spend more money in chasing them for refund.

Sandesh Shetty Oct 19, 2008

I ahve been duped by hathway I once took the cnnection last year which never worked as they did not get permission to isntall cacble neither did I get my money refund they are CHEATS

Sandesh Shetty Oct 19, 2008

I have been duped by hathway I once took the connection last year which never worked as they did not get permission to isntall cacble neither did I get my money refund they are CHEATS