Harvey Norman — samsung note 9
I have purchased a Samsung Galaxy note 9 512g and engaged an phone plan of AUD107 per month of Optus in your Gordon store.
After l returned to home and found that this phone is only for single Sim, but l get the message from all Samsung Note 9 are for dual Sim card. When l purchased, your sales guy had not mentioned anything about the phone was for single Sim.
I had went to Gordon store for twice to request solve my problem, your salesman just said they can't help, and this is the phone from Optus, and you said that l need to ask him at the time of purchase, when l said how did l know the phone was for single Sim.
I think that it is all your fault, and need to provide me the solution.
Please contact me on [protected]@gmail.com
More Harvey Norman Complaints & Reviews
- Harvey Norman - lie to facilitate agreement
- Harvey Norman Malaysia - late delivery and lack of contact between salesman and customer
- Harvey Norman - bad customer service
- Harvey Norman - re refunds whatsoever
- Harvey Norman - saturation advertising!
- Harvey Norman - non delivery of a purchased item three weeks later - balgowlah store
- Harvey Norman - online purchase
- Harvey Norman - non notification of my goods being ready for collection
- Harvey Norman - washing machine
- Harvey Norman - product care 19088525