Harley-Davidson — bad quality product!
I have a 2005 buckshot screaming eagle colbalt blue fatboy. I have had problems over and over with the paint job and clear coat. I have had to replace all the skins several times due the rust under clearcoat where the bare metal is on the skins and cleat coat chipping. The day I bought my bike harley had to replace the tank due to rust. I am looking for anyone who has had similar problems. I am considering a 'class action suit'.
More Harley-Davidson Complaints & Reviews
- Harley-Davidson - harassment
- Harley Davidson - lies and warranty
- Harley Davidson Motorcycles - hidden charges
- Harley Davidson - warranty
- Harley Davidson - bad quality
- Harley Davidson - sales/marketing
- Harley Davidson FXST 2007 - paint failure
- Harley Davidson - extended service protection
- Harley Davidson - replacement of parts and delay of 7 months
- Harley Davidson - torque 2018 street bob