Harley Davidsonawful, awful, awful

C

I purchased a 2005, Harley Davidson 883 Custom Sportster motorcycle in July of 2007, from Lighthouse Harley Davidson in Huntington, NY. From the date of purchase I had nothing but problems with this motorcycles, I returned it to the dealership for repairs numerous times for the same issues only to have it returned to me each time running poorly once again. I have made spent countless hours on the phone with the service department trying to get my motorcycle fixed and running properly. When I could no longer take the unsatisfactory condition of the way this motorcycle ran, I then contacted Harley Davidson Headquarters in Milwaukee WI. and informed them of my problem and requested a full refund on the motorcycle, needless to say I was referred back to my local dealership who in turn told me to come pick up my bike that it was running well enough to their satisfaction, and they were severing all future ties with me. My motorcycle is due to be delivered back to today, for the fifth time since purchase. I am very disappointed with the service I have received from Lighthouse Harley Davidson, not to mention the way they have ruined the joy of purchasing and owning my very first motorcycle.

To add insult to injury, on that same day I purchased my motorcycle a family member also purchased two brand new 2007 motorcycles along with extended warranties, they are as unhappy with the service they have been receiving that they are asking to be released of their warranty contracts from Lighthouse Harley Davidson so that they may bring their motorcycles to another dealership for service, but are being refused.