harley Davidson 2009 — excessive vibrations
when I bought this 2009 Dyna Fatbob the order winner was the new upgraded engine mounting that caused no vibration
I took it back twice and was told it was normal, I suppose if you thing normal is when your comtrols and handlebar bolts vibrate loose? When I called your cunstomer service they said there was nothing they could, i should take it to another dealer. Amazing. I feel like a criminal!!! Smooth idiot talk is not something your customers (who gives you money upfront before you give them a bike) will tolerate.
Is their someone in HD that actually listens to complaints?
I work for a major brewery and customer complaints get dealt with seriously. They however dont start with us ridiculing the complainent and indicating they dont know anything.
Id love to see if someone has the ///// to give me a call to help me
More harley Davidson 2009 Complaints & Reviews
- Harley-Davidson - harassment 
- Harley Davidson - lies and warranty 
- Harley Davidson - warranty 
- Harley Davidson Motorcycles - hidden charges 
- Harley Davidson - bad quality 
- Harley Davidson - sales/marketing
- Harley Davidson FXST 2007 - paint failure
- Harley Davidson - extended service protection
- Harley Davidson - replacement of parts n delay of 7 months
- Harley Davidson - torque 2018 street bob