Harbor Breeze — ceiling fan remote not responding
We purchased this fan in 2016, installed it ourselves and it worked fine for 2 years. It came with a remote. No pull chains. 4 months ago I noticed the remote was having issues. It took a few times of pressing buttons before it would do anything. I've tried to reset the remote, I tried turning the fan off at the breaker box and turning it back on. It's not connected to a light switch although now I really wish that it was. The lights are perpetually on, I cannot turn them off at night, so we've opted to unscrew the light bulbs enough to put them out. I cannot figure out how to repair this.
More Harbor Breeze Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working!
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money
- Lowe's - personal check denial
- Lowes (Vacaville, CA - wont help disabled people load
- Lowe's - Refrigerator / customer service
- Lowe's - troy-bilt lawn edger
- Lowes - lowes customer service