The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Hampton Inn — security
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I checked in to the Hampton Inn off of I-35 and parked my truck right across from the entrance lobby with the tailgate up against the fence facing I-35.
During the night my truck was broken in to using a srambling device to unlock my keyless entry system. The thieves took there time and went through every compartment of my truck as if they had nothing to worry about or were tipped off by some one from the hotel.
When I discovered the break-in and went to complain, the front desk clerk informed that they used to have a problem at this hotel and had a security service monitoring the parking lot but stopped it 3 months earlier because the break-ins had quit??
They also had no security cameras or a routine check of the parking area by employees during the night??
When I complained to Hilton?Hampton I was given the standard corporate "BS" on how they are not responsible for vehicles in the parking lot??
When I asked about why they did not require there properties to have at least security cameras for the price of there rooms I never received a reply back??
I was also told that it is my responsibility to take "EVERYTHING" out of my vehicle when I stay at there properties as they are not responsible for anything??
At the prices Hampton charges I would at least expect them to have security cameras? Especially when they knew they had a problem earlier in the year??
More Hampton Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Hampton Inn - terrible experience
- Hampton Inn - illegal eviction-management abuse
- Hampton Inn - terrible customer service
- Hampton Inn - scam
- Hampton Inn - no hospitality
- Hilton Worldwide / Hampton Inn - night shift manager 11 pm june 29th 2019
- Hampton Inn - poorly run hotel
- Hilton Worldwide - cleanliness
- Hampton Inn & Suites - employment/ housekeeping
- Hampton Inn Carrizo Springs TX - unprofessional/rude treatment by employee/manager on duty