Habandcustomer service policy

WOW! Never have I seen a company policy that makes the customer pay for the mistakes made by their employees. They sent me the wrong size trousers and expect me to pay 7.99 shipping to send them back in exchange for the correct size (assuming that they will send the right size the second time). Plus I'll have to pay for the shipping for the replacements. If they again send the wrong size this could go on and on and on and on and on... NEEDLESS TO SAY I WON'T BE THROWING GOOD MONEY AFTER BAD AND HABAND WILL NEVER HEAR FROM ME AGAIN AND INCLUDING ANYONE THAT I CAN TELL ABOUT THEIR TERRIBLE SERVICE.

• Je
    Jeanette Haga Sep 28, 2009

Performance mattress Pads...tried placing order online.Leaflet said but one get one free...they charged for both, one item(Ladies Blazer) out of stock repeatedly. Can't get any answers when you call them all they will do is take an order. Before I could finish my order after taking off the mattress pads which I was charged double for they said the web page had expired, I had only a brief amount of time and didn't get finished with my order and certaintly never gave them any information except my address after the total came up. How do you get an answer to your questions? I'm getting tired of dealing with them, but like some of their products but not enough to be charged double!

• Sw
    swedenmom Oct 08, 2009

try direct number to main company [protected]