Menu
Peltz Shoes Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Peltz Shoes
reviews and complaints

www.peltzshoes.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.0 8 Reviews

How responsive is Peltz Shoes's customer service?

0 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Absolutely frustrating 🫠
It's quite possible that Peltz Shoes is not aware of the complaints or rarely monitors their existence because we find it hard to believe they don't care about their customers. We advise reviewers to be very careful and have a backup plan if their issue isn't addressed. Check out other unresolved complaints on ComplaintsBoard to avoid problems caused by Peltz Shoes's silence.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Peltz Shoes has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Peltz Shoes reviews and complaints 8

Newest Peltz Shoes reviews and complaints

E
12:00 am EDT

Peltz Shoes Mixed Experiences with Peltz Shoes

As someone deeply passionate about footwear, I understand the importance of finding the perfect pair of shoes. Reading through various reviews about Peltz Shoes, it's evident that customers have had mixed experiences. While some have praised the competitive prices and fast delivery, others have expressed frustration with issues like incorrect sizing, poor customer service, and difficulties with returns. It's disheartening to hear about customers receiving the wrong products, facing challenges with returns, and feeling let down by the overall service. As a shoe enthusiast, I believe that every customer deserves a seamless shopping experience when it comes to finding the right pair of shoes. It's essential for businesses like Peltz Shoes to prioritize customer satisfaction and ensure that each purchase leaves a positive impression. Despite the diverse feedback, it's clear that Peltz Shoes has room for improvement in certain areas to enhance the overall customer experience.

C
7:53 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Peltz Shoes I'm probably not in a position to judge this site upon

I'm probably not in a position to judge this site upon just one purchase - maybe I just had bad luck with them. Although they have pretty good sales on shoes, their shipping is very expensive, around $9. So last summer I found a pair of sandals on sale that were kind of I was looking for and had a good review. I even bought 2 pairs in different colors, since one pair cost was just a bit more than the shipping. These sandals were terrible - they were pushing and rubbing the feet so bad that I couldn't wear them. I wish I had read reviews about them on other websites. Anyway I would have to pay another $9 to return them was not worth it - I just lost $29 Unless they change their shipping policy to free shipping and returns (like Zappos, for example) I would never buy from them again.

6:15 pm EDT

Peltz Shoes Returning worn shoes

I Ordered Sketchers Women's Work-Oswald -Clara Clogs in Medium.
The new shoes came but where to large after I tried them on the carpet.
Emailed for a refund.
Response came back that they were worn and no refund would be issued. I took it up with Lane, with the company, explaining I hadn't worn them. She said that was their policy and no refund. Frustrated, because I did not wear them I spoke to supervisor named Jennifer N. She said the photo of the bottom of the shoes clearly showe wear and sent it to me.
I was appalled. The soles of the shoes were so worn I made my case that it would have taken walking on concrete for 6 months to obtain that.
I also made my case the shoes were returned in three days. Therefore it was not possible I had done it.
I was advised to take a photos of any shoes when received for that sort of problem.
Jennifer N. Finally believed me and refunded my monies less the S/H. She also told me this would be a one time only acceptance. Any other shoes, if I ordered, would fall under that restriction.
So, beware. Take photos of the shoes before you try them on.

Is Peltz Shoes legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Peltz Shoes as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Peltz Shoes stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Peltz Shoes should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Peltz Shoes earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Peltz Shoes achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Peltz Shoes. The company provides a physical address, 8 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Peltz Shoes has received 2 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Peltz Shoes has claimed the domain name for peltzshoes.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Peltzshoes.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Peltz Shoes as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

We looked up Peltz Shoes and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Peltzshoes.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Peltz Shoes. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
  1. Pros
    2. Higher Price Points
    3. Inadequate Loyalty Program
    4. Regional Market Focus
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Peltz Shoes Extremely Helpful!

We went to the Cortez Rd, Bradenton, FL location and the Mgr. Leah was so very helpful! My elderly mother has very swollen feet and has trouble finding shoes to fit and Leah searched for some and found a very nice pair in extra wide for her. She got on the floor and helped her put them on and was just super nice! We ordered 3 pairs! Thanks Leah!

2:22 pm EDT

Peltz Shoes Shoes

I ordered pr. Of white shoes #z7409786-1 size09 W, they were being shipped byCortez RD,
It came from Bradenton Fla
Order date was 2021, price was 44.94. Shipped br FedX
When they arrived the box was open and the shoes were gone.
Marcia Clegg [protected]
1412 Edgemere dr.
Rochester ny
Please respond

Desired outcome: New shoes

A
7:08 am EDT

Peltz Shoes Very disappointed with this company!

I've ordered a pair of shoes from Peltz Shoes website and the ones I received were too big, so I contacted Peltz Shoes via email and asked for a replacement. Later they replied and said that they decided to accept the shoes back and promised to send me a return label as soon as possible. That moment I thought how nice they were.
One weeks passed and I heard nothing from Peltz Shoes, so I decided to send them a message. One day later I received a reply and they said that they were very sorry but they were not able to accept the shoes back. I also tried to call Peltz Shoes but they did not pick up. Very disappointed with this company!

R
3:35 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Peltz Shoes Bad Customer Service/Deceitful

I ordered 9 pairs of shoes from Peltz website, received confirmation of order, and notice of delivery all reflecting the cost for 9 pairs. I received only 6 pairs, contacted Peltz was told 3 pairs were no longer available, and Peltz "claimed" they only charged for for the 6 pairs of shoes I received. They did indeed charge me for all 9 pairs, and I wanted to return all shoes, since I was unhappy that they did not notify me of the shoes that were no longer available, and charged me in full - I really did not want to do business with them. They refused to pay return shipping, lied to me time and time again, would not let me speak to a manager (telling me OBVIOUS lies - eventually saying they just left the building). After filing complaints with BBB and my credit card company I did receive a credit for the shoes I did not receive, and I paid to ship the shoes back (that I did receive), had to also do proof of delivery because I didn't feel good about their business practices (very deceptive), they received the shoes, and did not credit my credit card - UNTIL I filed another complaint. NOT a good company to do business with, terrible customer service, deceptive, poor communication.

L
6:52 pm EST

Peltz Shoes Horrible Experience

First I was overcharged when purchasing the shoes at the shoe. Not very friendly about having to refund the difference. Then I had to return the shoes via mail. Peltz's manager claims they never received them since they were addressed to the store. Claims they already refunded my money but it was the difference that I was refunded. Definitely will not use Petz Shoes again either at the store or via mail - Online Shoes and Shoebuy are reliable companies and very pleasant to deal with.

Peltz Shoes In-depth Review

In summary, Peltz Shoes offers a user-friendly online shopping experience with a wide selection of footwear. The website's design and layout are straightforward, making it easy for customers to find what they need. However, there are areas for improvement, particularly in enhancing the inclusivity of their product range and providing more robust environmental and social responsibility information.

Website Navigation and User Experience

The ease of use of the Peltz Shoes website is commendable. Navigation is intuitive, with clear categories and filters. The website design and layout are clean, which helps in locating products quickly. As for mobile responsiveness, the site performs well on various devices, ensuring a seamless shopping experience on the go.

Product Selection and Variety

1. Range of Brands: Peltz Shoes offers a diverse selection of brands, catering to different preferences and budgets.
  2. Availability of Sizes: They provide an extensive range of sizes, which is beneficial for customers with unique sizing needs.
  3. Styles for Different Occasions: The variety of styles available makes it easy to find shoes for any occasion, from casual outings to formal events.

Pricing and Value for Money

Their pricing is competitive, and they often have sales and discounts that provide good value for money. While a price match policy was not explicitly mentioned, their prices seem to be in line with industry standards.

Product Quality and Authenticity

Products from Peltz Shoes appear to be of high material and craftsmanship quality. The durability of products is generally praised by customers, and the brand authenticity is assured, with genuine products from reputable manufacturers.

The responsiveness and support from the customer service team are adequate, with multiple channels for contact. Their return and exchange policies are customer-friendly, and there is a section for customer feedback and reviews on their website, which helps new customers make informed decisions.

Shipping and Delivery

Shipping options and costs are clearly outlined, and the packaging quality ensures products arrive in good condition. Most customers find the delivery timeliness satisfactory, with orders arriving within the expected timeframe.

Payment Options and Security

There are multiple payment methods available, including major credit cards and PayPal. The security of transactions is taken seriously, with standard encryption practices in place. Financing options are also available for those who need them.

Loyalty Programs and Rewards

They offer a loyalty program with benefits such as exclusive offers and a points system, which enhances the shopping experience for returning customers.

Environmental and Social Responsibility

While specific details are not provided, any mention of sustainability practices or ethical sourcing would be beneficial. Community involvement is an area where Peltz Shoes could potentially showcase their commitment to social responsibility.

Customer Testimonials and Stories

There are real customer experiences shared on the website, which highlight the satisfaction of customers with both the products and services. Before and after service stories, if available, could further enhance credibility.

Accessibility and Inclusivity

The range of adaptive footwear could be expanded to cater to a wider audience. Efforts to cater to all customers are evident, but more can be done in terms of multilingual support.

Online Tools and Resources

Helpful online resources such as size guides and shoe care advice are provided. The site also offers style inspiration and trends, which is a nice touch for those looking for fashion guidance.

Website Security and Privacy

Data protection measures are in place to ensure customer information is secure. The privacy policy is transparent, and there are adequate user account safety features.

Overall Shopping Experience

The overall shopping experience at Peltz Shoes is positive, with a few areas for improvement. Enhancing the range of adaptive footwear and providing more information on environmental practices would be beneficial. The final verdict is that Peltz Shoes is a reliable destination for a variety of quality footwear at competitive prices.

How to file a complaint about Peltz Shoes?

Here is the guide on how to file a complaint or review about Peltz Shoes on ComplaintsBoard.com:

1. Log in or create an account:
- Start by logging into your ComplaintsBoard.com account. If you don't have an account, create one to proceed.

2. Navigating to the complaint form:
- Locate and click on the 'File a Complaint' button on the ComplaintsBoard.com website. You can find this button at the top right corner of the website.

3. Writing the title:
- Summarize the main issue with Peltz Shoes in the 'Complaint Title' section.

4. Detailing the experience:
- Provide detailed information about your experience with Peltz Shoes. Include key areas such as transactions, nature of the issue, steps taken to resolve, personal impact, etc.

5. Attaching supporting documents:
- Attach any relevant supporting documents to strengthen your complaint. Avoid including sensitive personal data.

6. Filling optional fields:
- Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to state any financial losses and the 'Desired Outcome' field to specify the resolution you are seeking.

7. Review before submission:
- Review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness before submitting it.

8. Submission process:
- Click the 'Submit' button to submit your complaint or review.

9. Post-Submission Actions:
- Regularly check for responses or updates related to your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Ensure to follow these steps carefully to effectively file your complaint or review about Peltz Shoes on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Peltz Shoes customer service

Phone numbers

+1 (877) 347-4949 +1 (727) 799-4947 More phone numbers

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Peltz Shoes?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Peltz Shoes Customer Service. Initial Peltz Shoes complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Peltz Shoes above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Peltz Shoes. Discuss the issues you have had with Peltz Shoes and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.