HabandBait & Switch-Unbelievable!!!

B

This company is unbelievable!!! I ordered four short sleeved sweaters from them in FOUR different colors. The order showed them all as being available when I placed them into my cart. I received one of one color, and THREE of another color. My e-mail to them--the only contact info given on their site, went unanswered. In disgust, I searched the net for their phone number. One of the sweaters didn't even look like the photo.

I called their CS and got this response "well we sent you three of one color because the other colors were out of stock"!. Did you ever hear of such a thing? They just didn't want to give back the money and sent what they felt like. I ordered shoes before and the shoes didn't look like the photos. Customer service said "well, it's close".

I have never seen a company operate this way in all my years of online shopping. It really is disgraceful!

• Co
    Coopersmith Oct 18, 2018

This company needs to be thoroughly investigated by the Attorney General for the state of New Jersey for their bait and switch tactics. I ordered 2 cardigans in late September in yellow and teal. My check to Haband cleared on 10/1. Ten days later I received a card in the mail to contact them regarding this order because there was "missing" information. When I phoned, I was advised that the only colors available were ivory and gray. I immediately told her that I wished to cancel the order if they did not have in the colors that I had ordered. She said that it was too late and they would send what colors they had available. I immediately hung up and contacted them via their e-mail address. Again told that it was too late to cancel the order despite the fact that their website showed that this order was still in process and had not yet shipped. I do not get this company. How does their parent company, Blair, allow such PATHETIC sales and customer service practices? BUYER BEWARE!!!

• Da
    Damien P Oct 21, 2019

I placed an order with expedited shipping. I received no shipping confirms until I called three days later. They said it would take 3 business days to ship outside of it taking 3-5 days of processingin their warehouse. I received a tracking number in their email after 4 days. I clicked on the tracking and UPS said it did not recognize the tracking number. I called customer service and they said UPS's website it down. Really? Please DO NOT buy from this company. Rip off!!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices