H‑E‑Bbeef patties/ not wanting to carry out groceries

R

I'm from Odessa Texas. I've shopped HEB in Odessa for years and can honestly say I've never had one bad experience at either store.
I recently moved to Three Rivers Texas and the first thing I did was look up the closest HeB. It happens to be in Kenedy. Every week for the past four weeks I spend between 125 and 200 dollars on groceries at the Kenedy HEB. Last week I was horrified at the 25% off hamburger patties in the meat department. I actually took a photo of the package because I could not believe that product was being sold at any store. Ive never felt like HEB was unsanitary in any way. Now I worry my meat from their is not up to par.
Each week I have to ask if someone will help me get my groceries to the car and each week the sackers try to avoid taking them out. I've had to bag my own groceries, the cashier did help. I'm just completely unimpressed with the store in Kenedy. If I were to point the blame I would have to blame the HEBs in Odessa for spoiling me.

beef patties/ not wanting to carry out groceries