Greyhounddissatisfied customer/ bad service

S

On June 26, 2016 I was at the Philadelphia terminal trying to catch the 2:20 am bus. I was there on time the bus was late, when it did arrived the driver was rude and said he was only taking the 2:20 am passenger to New York he took maybe 5 passengers left came back said he only had 1 seat left. A passenger the 3rd or 4th passenger yell out behind that she had to go because she paid for her ticket. I do not understand what that meant and the driver took the passenger ahead of everyone else. To my understanding we are suppose to board by numbers and the driver did not do that. The bus came from Pittsburgh with passengers that boarded that should not have. I have a very important engagement that I have to attend early June 26, 2016 but now I may be able due to the fact that I was reissued another ticket for the time of 4:35 am with no compensation or reimbursement. I am not a pleased customer with Greyhound services at this time.

This is my old confirmation# [protected]

Thanking you in advance for taking the to read my complaint.
I can be reached at