Green Mountain Energy — disconnected us for no reason and left us and our kids in the cold!!!
We went out of town for two weeks prior to the two weeks my husband called the electric company to find out about our bill, ect. We went on vacation and couple days later our service was disconnected, which we were not late. We paid the bill and called them to find out out electric had been some how switched to another electric company. doesnt make sense when we did no such thing. they said that they recieved a letter saying some other company was taking over our energy needs. Which we did no such thing and they did with out confirming with us! Leaving us in 40 degree weather with our two small children all day. Then we tried to get someone t come out the same day to reconnect, since this was something that was NOT our fault and they said there was nothing they could do till the next day! They were rude and told us we should tuff it out! And if we need a warm place to stay we could stay at a shelter! So we had no electric for 24 hours, i couldnt cook dinner for my family and not to mention it was 30 degrees over night. The system the have is bull, the people they have working for them are isiots and they really need to figure out how to run a business!
More Green Mountain Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Green Mountain Energy - billing
- Green Mountain Energy - dishonest billing practices
- Green Mountain Energy - rip off!
- Green Mountain Energy - incorrect billing
- Green Mountain Energy - rip off / f.o. s.
- Green Mountain Energy - I am never giving gme another look back
- Green Mountain Energy - billing/customer service
- Green Mountain Energy / Oncor Electric Delivery - billing/meter issues
- Green Mountain Energy - wrongful power disconnection
- Green Mountain Energy - switched energy service from a former energy supplier without my permission