Green Motionunauthorized credit card debit

P

I rented a car from this company 24th Januaryto February 7th, I was also charged the deposit of 750 pounds and the decuction was made from my credit card. Upon returning back to Canada it was approx 4 weeks before I was refunded, this after several emails sent to them. Approx two weeks later my credit card was deducted 80 pounds. I immediately contacted there complaints department via email but this took several attempts to find out what this deduction was for. I was informed by there manchester office that this was for a traffic offence and the information was being sent to the addrees I supplied on my rental agreement. To date I still have no proof that I did in fact get a traffic offence and have tried to email there complaints department but have had no response from them. This is the worst I have ever been treated by a car rental company and would not recommend this company to anyone. What would my course of action to try and recoup my losses, but as I can see from other complaints I did at least get back my deposit.
Brian