Green Motionscam after the small accident

M

After the small accident (estim. max 400 euro for both car repair). One damage pic is attached. I' ve been asked to make per-authorization 1810 euro till the final claim is defined. When I checked the bill it was charge and not per-authorization. I asked to provide me the final claim and show amount, but all rep's of Malta company are hiding, not responding to the calls or super busy, the similar story when I am calling to the main office in UK/International Green Motion. So few scratches for 1810euro and we also don't have contract signed from my side to even pay any excess... Probably they think I will stop asking as I am expat in Malta, but it is not true statement I will go to the court, if this is a GM way to do the business ?? Take illegally money and than hiding and wait if customer brave enough to complain via authority... Very strange how they got winner of 2012 0r 2013 with such Customer Service... On the web link the pic's you can see all 3 gents that I asked to give me back illegally taken my money.. no answer

mishellp Oct 27, 2014

Green Motion’-" offer the cheapest quote and scam every customer" exact definition Simon_z

mishellp Mar 16, 2014

Dear Richard, the compliant was addressed in the proper way via your mentioned email (pls verify with Geraldine and Chay), since October 2013, but no help from them. I also sent to you personally my compliant via Linking In with same result. Also BVRLA sent you my compliant without any actions from you side. If you want to discuss personally please call me, you have plenty of my emails in the mentioned email: [email protected] Finally I got back my money taken without authorization with help of advocate and Malta police.

• Gr
    Green Motion HQ Mar 10, 2014

Dear Sir (sorry to not address you personally - as you are aware, comments placed on this forum are anonymous)

I am Richard Lowden (one of the gents) that you are referring to within your statement, and the founder/CEO of Green Motion. In the first instance, it would be appreciated if you could use the correct and more productive channels in seeking to get your complaint addressed. May I ask you to send any complaints along with supporting information to our international customer service centre by email utilising [email protected], or by calling [protected]. If you mark it for my attention, I would be happy to personally deal with your complaint.

As you may imagine, the charging for post-hire damage to rental customers is by its very nature contentious to say the least. Green Motion typically run an incredibly cost effective and high quality rental operation, with us often being the price leaders (most competitive) in many of our regions.

When it comes to damage of vehicles by hire customers, it's imperative that the damage is charged for appropriately, as this protects our operational margins which in turn allows us to offer highly competitive rates. In some cases, certain customers deem it acceptable to damage a vehicle and not expect to be charged for the damage to be fixed. I'm sure you will agree this is not fair, nor proper.

In the cases that the customers have which are genuine complaints or disputes, these are investigated by either our international customer services, or the local customer service departments in order to satisfy any customer issues.

mishellp Dec 13, 2013

Forgot to mention their names : Chris Borg, Ray Bezzina, Green Motion UK /Richard