Great Clipshaircut/beard and moustache trim

R

Went to the Mankato MN Raintree location (where I've been a customer for over a decade) and received the worst service I have ever experienced from any company in my 55 years. All three services took a total of 9 minutes, the beard line was about three inches too high on my neck (and was crooked!), which could have been avoided by her (Kim) asking me ahead of time, which is usually customary (?). I knew 45 seconds into it that she either had hot date or was "on her way to a fire?" After calling the manager, I was told that "Kim" was only there for another week, so her brain/manners obviously quit before the rest of her body did! It makes me so furious, I will probably post a complaint on the BBB website. I sincerely hope that Kim quit to start a career in an industry for which she is more suited...like making fries at McDonalds? Absolutely atrocious!