Grand Circle Travel [GCT]Ridiculous air itinery and cancellations charges

I used GCT in the past, put stopped using them because of their ridiculous amount of stops going and coming. They lured me in again with offering single supplement. I booked two back to back trips with them for this Oct.2011. The first trip they cancelled because of lack of interest. They assured me if I wanted to add the first trip at the end of the 2nd trip the price for both would remain the same. Well, it didn't. They increased the cost of the 2nd trip because they said the air was more, then there were two $100.00 increases in the cost of each trip, and then the final straw came with the air itinery. I live near LAX, they were going to fly me on a 'commuter' jet to Dallas, with a four hour lay over before starting from Dallas to Germany, then another 2 hour delay before flying to Dubrovik, Croatia. The flight between Croatia and Sicily was two days after the tour finished and there was no tour guide to make sure that I had a ride to the airport and my flight was at 6:00 a.m. When I complained, everyone involved had 'lack of memory' a of prior conversations and they were not going to change the air arrangements. I cancelled the prepaid trips and and they charged me $300.00 per trip.
I complained again as the Sicily trip which they cancelled and I agreed to rebook is what caused all the additional charges and I felt that there should have only been one cancellation fee. Well, you know how that all went down. In additional, it has taken them over a month to return my money. I can assure all of you reading this, that I will never use them again and I would suggest that you don't either.