GrabCar / GrabTaxi / report against grabcar byd driver

Singapore

On 15th March 19 @ around 2330hrs.

We were at uber sports @ Punggol Sports Hub.

My friend, booked a grab for himself to Sengkang.
Grabcar driver name / Plate No.
AZMAN BIN ARSHAD / SLR3561R

I asked my friend whether the Grabcar driver can add another location, to send me home.
When he asked, the driver said yes. So i entered the car from the back right door, and my friend from the left.

When i told him my location was Woodlands Avenue 6, He said in malay, " oh i cannot, i have to return back the car"
Then i replied, " oh its okay laa, thank you*

So i opened the car door to exit,
As i put my right foot out, the driver drove his car forward resulting my back hill to be under his car tyre.

As i step out of the car, screaming in pain and shouted him to reverse the car.

The driver did absolutely nothing, he just froze there, remain seated at the drivers seat. i force pulled my foot out from under the tyre. My slipper was still under there.

While i was sitting.. my friend helped me to stand up. I talked to the driver angrily, why he did nothing. He just said in malay, " sorry abg, dont be angry at me lah abg" and still remained at the seat.

My friend witnessed everything and he decided to cancel the grab.

I am working at Ica, im the current breadwinner for my family. My feet is very swollen and painful, i cant walk properly and im now at ktph for consultation and will be undergoing an xray. This driver is very very irresponsible!

I am going to make a police report also regarding this. I want to make a claim for the hosp bills i have to pay. he is very careless, irresponsible driver. I hope the company would take action regarding this matter.

Thank you.